PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody notice the Indy TV schedule?

Fio1
05-18-06, 10:48 AM
Now, this is funny. Saturday, postponded "Pole Day" will NOT be televised until 5 pm for an hour (20 minutes of Danica, 20 minutes of commercials and 10 minutes of stupid jokes by Jack Arute) leaves 10 minutes of high-lights.

Then, this is even better. CBS will be showing the Monaco GP at the same time as ABC shows the Mindy 500. :laugh:

Who will win the rating race?

cameraman
05-18-06, 12:25 PM
Mindy or Hollyhocks
Damn :shakehead

KLang
05-18-06, 12:28 PM
Mindy or Hollyhocks
Damn :shakehead

There is always yard work. That is likely what I will be doing. Maybe throw some meat in the smoker. :cool:

theunions
05-18-06, 12:43 PM
There's supposed to be a subsequent 2-hour recap show that wasn't scheduled until after last Sunday's rain delay occured.

SteveH
05-18-06, 01:04 PM
Now, this is funny. Saturday, postponded "Pole Day" will NOT be televised until 5 pm for an hour (20 minutes of Danica, 20 minutes of commercials and 10 minutes of stupid jokes by Jack Arute) leaves 10 minutes of high-lights.

For the last several years, the excuse for poor pole date attendance was due to the fact it was televised. Won't apply this year. I do expect bigger attendance however as the 'drama' is back albeit manufactured, due to all the bad weather.

Gangrel
05-18-06, 01:04 PM
I am still hopefull for a sunday rainout. Race gets postponed until Monday, and I may be out diving. Exactly where I'd like to be for the 497.5... :D

dando
05-18-06, 01:47 PM
Unless there's a merger announcement, I'll be recording Monaco to view later with the volume turned down. :) :saywhat:

FTG now and always!

-Kevin

Sean O'Gorman
05-18-06, 02:53 PM
I'm actually going to be in Indiana on that day, fortunately I'll be autocrossing so for the second year in a row I wont see any of the race.