PDA

View Full Version : needs more cowbell??

G.
05-13-06, 03:16 PM
WTF?

What's on History channel?

theunions
05-13-06, 03:20 PM
I tend to defend her more than most around here, but that was genuinely AWFUL.

Racing Truth
05-13-06, 03:21 PM
Since its raining, I'm not watching. Care to elaborate anyone?

G.
05-13-06, 03:22 PM
I tend to defend her more than most around here, but that was genuinely AWFUL.You and me both. I try very hard not to bash her, but damn, that was lame!

coolhand
05-13-06, 03:26 PM
This whole rain delay show is stupid.

G.
05-13-06, 03:27 PM
Danica interview with Arute, I think, going ok, talking about rookie mistakes, learning, etc. All going well, then Arute asks why she did so well in qualies last year, is the fastest at RLR of the 3, but can only get 15th so far.

Needs more cowbell! She grabs a cowbell, waves it over the car, pounding on it. So far, a silly but harmless bit of levity.

She then proceeds trying to explain the SNL skit to Arute. That's really where the WTF part comes in.

History channel investigates the meaning of 666 and it's affect on people's lives.

See you there!

Racing Truth
05-13-06, 03:29 PM
^^Thanks.

Just, uhh, wow. :shakehead

theunions
05-13-06, 03:45 PM
She then proceeds trying to explain the SNL skit to Arute. That's really where the WTF part comes in.

The clincher was that she didn't exactly do a good job of explaining it...paraphrasing: "it's a really famous song...I can't remember the name of it right now..." :shakehead

Actually it was Punch handling the interview...imagine how much more horrific it would've been if it WAS Arute. His tripping over the Big Al interview made me sick.

nrc
05-13-06, 03:53 PM
Funny. I had forgotten that there was anything going on today. Or not. :p

Sean O'Gorman
05-13-06, 04:25 PM
Is today pole day or something?

cart7
05-13-06, 05:31 PM
OK, I tuned in just in time to see a segment on Marco. They're following him at St. Pete. He just got clipped and run into the wall by underacheever. First they talk to Cheever, he's babbling his usual nonsense about he had enough room, I don't understand why he couldn't get past, blah, blah, blah....

then cut to Andretti the lesser who's yelling at the guy who's on the radio with Marco.

The Lesser - "This isn't just any driver we're talking about here, this is Cheever, You should've warned him."

Pitguy - "I'm sorry man, I didn't think."

The lesser - "It's Cheever, that guys pulled that move a million times on me."

Welcome to Eddies IRL Michael.. :gomer:

:rofl:

TedN
05-13-06, 06:36 PM
Danica interview with Arute, I think, going ok, talking about rookie mistakes, learning, etc. All going well, then Arute asks why she did so well in qualies last year, is the fastest at RLR of the 3, but can only get 15th so far.

Needs more cowbell! She grabs a cowbell, waves it over the car, pounding on it. So far, a silly but harmless bit of levity.

History channel investigates the meaning of 666 and it's affect on people's lives.

See you there!

Cowbell Skit from SNL (http://www.ojaiwan.net/audio/cowbell.wmv)

Ted

:rofl:

coolhand
05-13-06, 07:56 PM
Ack! I have seen that in too many places now SOG. :eek:

coolhand
05-13-06, 09:03 PM
you forgot this one sean

http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/1818/spic11mq.gif

Sean O'Gorman
05-13-06, 11:18 PM
Hah, I've never seen that one.

Spicoli
05-13-06, 11:45 PM
Hah, I've never seen that one.

****, that's harsh.

:bonghit:

Turbodog
05-14-06, 12:06 PM
The clincher was that she didn't exactly do a good job of explaining it...paraphrasing: "it's a really famous song...I can't remember the name of it right now..." :shakehead

Actually it was Punch handling the interview...imagine how much more horrific it would've been if it WAS Arute. His tripping over the Big Al interview made me sick.

did she even graduate high school :confused:

theunions
05-14-06, 12:50 PM
did she even graduate high school :confused:

I believe she got her GED while in England.

Turbodog
05-14-06, 01:06 PM
I believe she got her GED while in England.

:laugh: and punch is a doctor :p she is more stupid than Barry Bonds