PDA

View Full Version : Comments from AJ on IV . . .

Wheel-Nut
05-13-06, 10:33 AM
In todays Chronicle . . .

• What about the possibility of A.J. Foyt IV, who lost his NASCAR Busch Series ride, driving one of his grandfather's cars in the Indy 500?

"Well, no, he definitely won't drive for me. He wanted to go down there (Busch Series) and kind of go on his own, which I gave him my blessing. If that's what he wants to do, I'll never hold nobody back.

"Some of the people that he signed with and some of the things he's got going on, there's no way I'd work with him."

• So is there a family feud going on?

"No, no, no, no. I love him like my own son. I love him to death. He's the one that wanted to go do the things he is. I'm putting a team together. I'm just worried about my own team right now with (Felipe) Giaffone. That's my main driver. That's who I have to worry about.

"Last 2 1/2 (years), we've kind of had our (rears) kicked. I don't like that. I'm working hard to get us back on top."

Spicoli
05-13-06, 10:58 AM
:laugh:

You can't make **** like this up.

:rofl:

spinner26
05-13-06, 11:01 AM
AJ to IV;

"Your my grandson and all but your a frocking idiot and now your gonna pay for it" :rofl: :eek: :laugh:

Wheel-Nut
05-13-06, 12:24 PM
"Some of the people that he signed with and some of the things he's got going on, there's no way I'd work with him."

I wonder what AJ meant by this quote?

nrc
05-13-06, 01:36 PM
"Last 2 1/2 (years), we've kind of had our (rears) kicked. I don't like that. I'm working hard to get us back on top."

The man is so befuddled he can't tell the difference between years and decades.

What'd 4 do, get mixed up with some Andrettis?

jcollins28
05-13-06, 02:31 PM
And I'm certain that all 25 starters in this years Indy 500 will thank ole A.J for not giving IV a seat.

nrc
05-13-06, 02:53 PM
And I'm certain that all 25 starters in this years Indy 500 will thank ole A.J for not giving IV a seat.

I thought the gomers had emptied out the nursing homes and had a lock on 33 starters.

NismoZ
05-13-06, 03:05 PM
Bump, bump, bump, bump day attrition?

Spicoli
05-13-06, 11:47 PM

CLAssic. :)

Spicoli
05-14-06, 12:11 AM
Anyone catch the Kentucky Derby last week? Todd Harris was doing the commentary. His pick to win the Derby, Danica Patrick. :gomer:

EDwardo
05-14-06, 01:46 AM
Didn't he say this after 4 had stuffed another car into the wall:

"The kid just ran out of talent".

gjc2
05-14-06, 10:29 AM

AJ IV may have signed with an agent. Gramps may have been handling his business matters, but now is out of the loop.

stroker
05-14-06, 11:18 PM
It would seem that AJ just doesn't know what the name "Foyt" means...