PDA

View Full Version : Danical Says: " I don't need to win again"

SurfaceUnits
05-12-06, 12:49 PM
"I'm happy with my results. I give 100% everytime I go out onto the track. I don't need external vindication." Besides, I won Indy, just ask the sap who crossed the finish line first. :rofl:

cart7
05-12-06, 01:07 PM
I'm hoping this book deal works out good because I'm not getting the special engines anymore. I'm afraid if the merger happens, Katherines gonna kick my skinny *** on the race track and prove I was nothing just some skin draped across the hood of a custom rod with mediocre racing skills. Not to mention I'm regretting marrying that old guy. Do all guys have hair on the backs on their ears at that age? yuuccky.

Spicoli
05-12-06, 02:18 PM
that is ****ing hilarious.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

rosawendel
05-12-06, 02:48 PM
in order for one to win "again", one needs to win, yes?
or does this mean she won't be doing any celebrity races anymore?

cameraman
05-12-06, 03:05 PM
WGAF?

spirit_of_99
05-12-06, 03:35 PM
Dear Danica,

FYI, it's called "racing," not "driving."

Sincerely,
spirit_of_99

Ziggy
05-12-06, 06:06 PM
Cant wait for the full nude Photo Shoot in Gent :gomer:

nissan gtp
05-12-06, 06:10 PM
Cant wait for the full nude Photo Shoot in Gent :gomer:

don't think she has what it takes for Gent :p

SurfaceUnits
05-14-06, 10:21 AM
Danical Says: "The Other Teams are Cheating"

The big difference for the Rahal team is the fact that all the entries at Indy are powered by Honda engines this year. Last year, with some of the other top teams using Toyota and Chevrolet engines, the Honda teams, including Rahal, had a definite horsepower advantage.
"That's another thing that's not working to our advantage now that we are among all Hondas," Patrick said. "Some of the other teams learned how to go fast last year without all the horsepower and now everybody has it and they're out front."