PDA

View Full Version : Houston Meet n Greet

Ankf00
05-11-06, 10:18 AM
decided to make it its own thread... :gomer:

So I've got some of y'alls numbers and hopefully we can set this shizzy up. However, I am a poor clueless male, and as such event planning is not my forté...

So 2 events. Thurs night whomever wants to come out and hang out, feel free. I can fit 4 peeps in my ride if anyone needs a ride from the METROrail (which is right by the Village) and back downtown afterwards. This may be your one chance to meet Severson when he's not playing with his slide rule & protractor in tech inspection

Also for whomever isn't in town Thursday or can't come out, Sunday @ the Biergarten between turns 2 & 3. The beach v-ball court is right next door ;)

What: Rice Village Meet n Greet
When: Thursday, May 11th, 10:00pm
Where: Rice Village, The Gingerman, Brian O'Neill's or Little Woodrows
Why: To meet n drink

What: Trackside Meet n Greet
When: Saturday, May 13th, 12:45pm (after Mazda quals, before Atlantics warmup)
Where: Beer Garden between T2 & T3

Dirty Sanchez
05-11-06, 12:00 PM
check your PM, homesicle.

CARTNUT
05-12-06, 12:24 PM
sorry we missed you last night. Got taken to Outback and ended up closing the place.

Getting ready to go to the track now, we'll give u a call.

'NUT :gomer:

Turbodog
05-12-06, 01:05 PM
We will be tailgating in the yellow lot tomorrow. Going to have the BBQ pit and beer. :cool:

Ankf00
05-12-06, 04:19 PM
my phone's been dead all morning, i'll be back around 7 w/ a recharged phone :gomer:

Turbodog
05-12-06, 06:48 PM
my phone's been dead all morning, i'll be back around 7 w/ a recharged phone :gomer:
:gomer:

Ankf00
05-13-06, 04:17 AM
:gomer:

so that 7pm thing was more of a lie and a general suggestion rather than fact :gomer:

meh, 8:30 was good nuff... besides, no one stuck around for that stupid alms race, as lame as it was stand were 1/10th full 1/2 way through the race... sad.

Turbodog
05-14-06, 11:56 AM
Chicken and beer was good

Got a tire :gomer:

Spicoli
05-14-06, 04:02 PM
talked to ank about midnite thirty. dood was likkered up. says he talked to turbo, crapus, and that moron hoop-98 from that other site. :cry:

go big, lick defender's ear. :rofl:

Ankf00
05-14-06, 06:11 PM
met up with Severson & Anaya too.

Hoop-98 was actually a pretty laid-back, friendly guy.

KLang
05-14-06, 07:05 PM
Sorry I wasn't able to hook up with you folks. We found a shady spot under a tree at turn one and spent Saturday afternoon there.

Turbodog
05-14-06, 10:05 PM
talked to ank about midnite thirty. dood was likkered up. says he talked to turbo, crapus, and that moron hoop-98 from that other site.

go big, lick defender's ear. :rofl:

hoops cool. I have word that Paper actually watched the race from his hotel. :saywhat:

we were all likkered up. My buddy puked in the paddock toilet :laugh: :rofl: