PDA

View Full Version : WOAI-TV San Antonio Says...

NismoZ
05-10-06, 03:43 PM
The Indy Racing league is close to having it's race proposal acted upon by the city but "the president of another race organization that calls itself Champ Car toured the proposed track layout" Friday and is ready to make it's OWN proposal. Cool. (either it's a joint mergification effort or posturing for merger leverage. If it looks like war and sounds like war it just might...,but interesting nonetheless. I'd rather race those streets ,Houston & San Antonio, twice than once at Gossageville!)

G.
05-10-06, 03:51 PM
The Indy Racing league is close to having it's race proposal acted upon by the city but "the president of another race organization that calls itself Champ Car toured the proposed track layout" Friday and is ready to make it's OWN proposal. Cool. (either it's a joint mergification effort or posturing for merger leverage. If it looks like war and sounds like war it just might...,but interesting nonetheless. I'd rather race those streets ,Houston & San Antonio, twice than once at Gossageville!)If it is a war, the mergification is done. Over.

Cam
05-10-06, 03:56 PM
LOOK!!!! Wookie!!!! ------------------>

:saywhat:

Ankf00
05-10-06, 04:00 PM
I'm all for a douchey street circuit in SA... Can partake in the plethora of vastly superior establishments specializing in mexican cuisine. :gomer:

Plus it'll be 20 minutes away from some toobin' action :cool:

Elmo T
05-10-06, 04:06 PM
LOOK!!!! Wookie!!!! ------------------>

:saywhat:

:rofl: :rofl:

The Chewbacca defense? Makes about as much sense as anything else coming out of IRL-land. :)

Wabbit
05-10-06, 04:11 PM
I broke my Wookie! :cry:

NismoZ
05-10-06, 04:13 PM
Sure, pretend like you don't care, pretend like nothing is going on, deny your TRUE feelings in the hope that the worst doesn't happen...but I say this: where there is smoke, there is likely to be more smoke and I for one would like to see through it pretty soon! :)

NismoZ
05-10-06, 04:17 PM
Broke your Wookie? I suggest you don't play with it so roughly!

Cam
05-10-06, 04:21 PM
Sure, pretend like you don't care, pretend like nothing is going on, deny your TRUE feelings in the hope that the worst doesn't happen...but I say this: where there is smoke, there is likely to be more smoke and I for one would like to see through it pretty soon! :)

Actually I think both sides are deploying legions of Wookies.... These "news" items that keep coming out are just diversions to give the premise that everyday business is being carried out as normal....

Ankf00
05-10-06, 04:21 PM
"I bent my wookie" <---- the correct quote :p

devilmaster
05-10-06, 04:23 PM

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

:)

Opposite Lock
05-10-06, 04:29 PM
"So the doctor says my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I'd keep my finger out of it."

Wabbit
05-10-06, 04:47 PM

I think you're right. I've seen it both ways on the net though.

cart7
05-10-06, 04:50 PM
I suppose this might even be interesting if this was about a real race track.

racer2c
05-10-06, 05:07 PM
I like glue.

Dr. Corkski
05-10-06, 05:31 PM
Barry Zito sucks.

ChampcarShark
05-10-06, 05:50 PM
The sky is falling.......

again. :gomer:

rabbit
05-10-06, 06:07 PM
Thank goodness for Google, otherwise I would have no frikkin clue what you guys are talking about. :gomer:

Wabbit
05-10-06, 06:23 PM
Thank goodness for Google, otherwise I would have no frikkin clue what you guys are talking about. :gomer:

You're assuming that we know what we are talking about?

Ankf00
05-10-06, 06:43 PM
Me fail English? That's unpossible. :)

rosawendel
05-10-06, 07:39 PM
duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck...

pfc_m_drake
05-10-06, 10:28 PM
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

I *love* that one!
;)

Cam
05-10-06, 10:32 PM
duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck...

You owe me a new keyboard! :p

devilmaster
05-10-06, 11:08 PM

I don't think i've ever read something so pathetically sad......... :shakehead

;)

Ankf00
05-10-06, 11:30 PM
I don't think i've ever read something so pathetically sad......... :shakehead

Well, he is from Ohio ;)

Opposite Lock
05-11-06, 12:17 AM
and he chose law school :saywhat:

;)

rabbit
05-11-06, 03:38 PM
Well, he is from Ohio ;)
I'm married. I love the Simpsons, the dozen or so times I've seen it. But my wife hates it. So we do what all happily married couples do, we comprimise and watch HGTV. :cry:

Andrew Longman
05-11-06, 03:43 PM
I'm married. I love the Simpsons, the dozen or so times I've seen it. But my wife hates it. So we do what all happily married couples do, we comprimise and watch HGTV. :cry:

Do we share the same wife? I was wondering what all those trips to Ohio were about. ;)

KLang
05-15-06, 09:42 AM
Apologies to all for taking this thread back on topic. :gomer:

There is something in the works with San Antonio. Talked to a guy at the track Satuday that said he was part of the group trying to start up a Champ Car race in San Antonio. They had meetings with Champ Car on Friday.

devilmaster
05-15-06, 12:15 PM
This is totally un-pc....

If the race is in San Antonio, are they going to call it the GP of New Orleans? ;)

j/k people.....sheesh.

rosawendel
05-15-06, 01:35 PM
.......duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck

devilmaster
05-15-06, 02:09 PM
Hi Principal Skinner! Hi Super-Nintendo Chalmers!

Ankf00
05-15-06, 02:21 PM
Just as long as they bus in the SWT/Texas State girls from San Marcos, I'm going to be one happy camper. :)