PDA

View Full Version : Whoa, McGee Out...

NismoZ
05-09-06, 12:30 PM
at PKV, Vasser steps in. "I don't race for a paycheck, I race to win."-McGee. I guess he wouldn't fire Krisiloff who is a little, uh, difficult to work for, so they both went. "Team morale is important and there is just too much ill will."-Vasser. COULD be the real reason, I guess.

pferrf1
05-09-06, 12:33 PM
Somethng is wrong at that shop. They've been behind the curve ever since their last few years as PacWest. They've had such trouble getting themselves to the front, regardless of resources it seems.

TKGAngel
05-09-06, 01:01 PM
Here's the link (http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=10164) from the CCWS site.

I also like this statement from RM:

But that's what is good about this gig, I'm not censored or told what I can and can't write about and that's healthy for a website to earn credibility with fans.

RichK
05-09-06, 01:18 PM
"I don't race for a paycheck, I race to win."-McGee.

Just to be clear, he said this in response to a question about his next racing job.

NismoZ
05-09-06, 02:23 PM
Oh, yes. He isn't through. If he wants to win, though, I'd say his options are limited...THIS year. ;)

Accipiter
05-09-06, 03:32 PM
But if he doesn't care about a paycheck, his options are wide open.

NismoZ
05-09-06, 03:42 PM
No, he also mentioned something about " if a quality package comes along." I guess that narrows things down a bit. :D

coolhand
05-10-06, 06:26 PM
I think the problem is the owners, if they get serious about winning things will change.