PDA

View Full Version : CCIC Members 2006 Milwaukee Dinner

Roadranger
05-07-06, 10:27 PM
You are cordially invited to attend the 2006 Milwaukee Fajita Fiesta Dinner for Champ Car Inner Circle Members. This is a great opportunity to enhance your race weekend experience with friends, fans and family.

Featured speakers will be:
> Billy Kamphausen – Champ Car Director of Logistics
> Brian Hughes – Champ Car Logistics Manager

CCIC Fan Club Ambassadors are John & Marilyn Sara

Dinner will be all-you-can-eat Chicken/Beef/Veggie Fajita dinner (Beverages extra)
Kids dinner: Order directly from the “Kids Menu”

When: Saturday, June 3, 2006 at 6:30 pm
Where: Pedro’s (17105 Bluemound Road, Brookfield, WI)
Phone: 262-784-7233
Price: $13 per person (Tax & Gratuity included) / $3.95 - kids 12 and under

The preferred method of payment is cash when you arrive. A separate e-mail will be sent to you after receiving your RSVP. Space is limited so please RSVP to Greg at gjohnson599@sprintpcs.com no later than Thursday 6/1/2006.

ANAYA YATES
05-10-06, 09:31 AM
What :confused: Nobody has responded to this thread yet. OK, I'll be the first. ;)

I'll be there! I LOVE Mexican food.

Can't wait to see some of the Midwest people I haven't seen in years and meet new friends too.

If you get the chance, please join us.

ANAYA YATES :D

TRDfan
05-10-06, 10:03 AM
I want to go !!

But I have no clue if I'm a CCIC member. I've signed up both this year and last year. But all I've ever recieved were a few emails. Maybe they know my handle here and won't allow me. :confused:

Ankf00
05-10-06, 10:17 AM
what is a CCIC card good for? I have one from last year, haven't received this year's sticker or whatever yet

Fitti Fan
05-11-06, 12:10 PM
Put me and BMEP down. It will be our two-year anniversary!

Now if I can only find that bleeping card and sticker!

:)

Roadranger
05-14-06, 02:21 PM
It is all good -- just looking for some CC fans that want to hang out and have some fajita's while listening to Billy & Brians presentations. Remember Q&A session after they speak. CCIC member number or not --> you want to sign up soon it will be a lot of fun!

xcartx
05-23-06, 01:09 AM
;) We had a great time at the dinner last year. Hope to see you there.

Roadranger
06-01-06, 07:28 PM
Milwaukee race weekend is here. Last chance for the fan dinner at Pedros - Please send your RSVP today to me at "gjohnson599@sprintpcs.com". :cool:

Dr. Corkski
06-04-06, 12:25 AM
The Calder Cup game at the Bradley Center was way better. :cool:

G.
06-04-06, 11:11 PM
The Calder Cup game at the Bradley Center was way better. :cool:then go away.

Gangrel
06-05-06, 02:43 PM
RR -

Thanks for planning this event. Much fun was had by all. Couldn't resist a good fajita dinner. :D

Special thanks to Billy and Mike for coming out to speak to us. Good to know that Champ Car brass are interested in communicating one-on-one with the fans. Definately a different insight into the series than many of us get on our own.

P.S. The Fast Lap was way cool! If I weren't already, I would be hooked.

xcartx
06-05-06, 04:17 PM
:D Glad you had a good time. For those of you at the dinner who were wondering if Billy really kept his promise to teach the kids how to use his Segway, we saw him on Sunday doing that very thing. Wished we had our camera in hand. The kids' faces had such HUGE smiles on them!!
Billy is right, we need to reach the next generation of fans. He certainly is doing his part!!!

Gangrel
06-05-06, 04:28 PM
:D Glad you had a good time. For those of you at the dinner who were wondering if Billy really kept his promise to teach the kids how to use his Segway, we saw him on Sunday doing that very thing. Wished we had our camera in hand. The kids' faces had such HUGE smiles on them!!
Billy is right, we need to reach the next generation of fans. He certainly is doing his part!!!

I saw Billy wiz by me on the Segue at one point, but I didn't get to see him showing the kids how to use it. I had no doubt he would keep his word, though. :cool: