PDA

View Full Version : They really have no shame...

Gangrel
05-04-06, 10:50 AM
So I am watching a show on Comcast Sports Net this morning, and the I497.5 runs a commercial. No surprise that they are advertising $20 and $40 seats for this year's race and it is already MAY, but on top of that, the commercial runs faces by and the announcer gives the first names as they do...in the following order...

"Dan, Tony, DANICA, Little Al, Michael, DANICA"....then some info about the race, then......."Mario, DANCIA"....

Apparently out of every eight people racing or involved in the I500, three are Danica. :shakehead

G.
05-04-06, 11:27 AM
So I am watching a show on Comcast Sports Net this morning, and the I497.5 runs a commercial. No surprise that they are advertising $20 and $40 seats for this year's race and it is already MAY, but on top of that, the commercial runs faces by and the announcer gives the first names as they do...in the following order...

"Dan, Tony, DANICA, Little Al, Michael, DANICA"....then some info about the race, then......."Mario, DANCIA"....

Apparently out of every eight people racing or involved in the I500, three are Danica. :shakeheadHeard a spot on the radio this morning. No names, but tickies are STILL AVAILABLE. ORDER NOW!

Spicoli
05-04-06, 11:36 AM
May 4th, 2006.

Downtown Indianapolis.

sunny, warm.

No signs of a race anywhere.

:shakehead

Gangrel
05-04-06, 03:50 PM
Yeah, but like I said, that is old news.

What was, dare I say shocking, was that of the eight people they mention in their commercial spot, three of them are Danica! I don't think I could have made a parody of an I500 commercial that would top that. They seemed like they were trying to give Pressdog a run for his money, for chrissake!