PDA

View Full Version : Any other bloggers?

rabbit
04-30-06, 12:52 AM
Ed_Severson and wood-eye's posts in the Champ Car forum got me wondering who else here has a blog of any kind. Mine (http://www.limalandreport.blogspot.com) deals primarily with local racing and most of the content is articles that have been published in the paper. But I do occasionally, when I have the time, post thoughts on other aspects of racing.

So who else has one?

nrc
04-30-06, 01:49 AM
Only what I blog here. :)

TravelGal
04-30-06, 08:35 PM
One of the those things I keep meaning to do and never get to do. I figure a travel blog has to be of interest to quite a few people. I get the most amazing facts and tips in my inbox every day. Would be nice to share. But, as nrc says, I spend my time (reading and) posting on CCWS sites instead. :cool:

racer2c
04-30-06, 10:21 PM
OffCamber: Community Blog. :)

Sean O'Gorman
05-01-06, 12:36 AM
I don't like blogs because your audience has to choose to read your material. With forums, you have no choice. :p

Ed_Severson
05-01-06, 08:58 AM
^ This message is hidden because Sean O'Gorman is on your ignore list. :p

Cam
05-01-06, 09:11 AM
So who else has one?

BiF. :p

Ankf00
05-01-06, 10:02 AM
another vote for OffCamber

although this lack of internet at the new place currently is cramping my interweb addiction... then there's that whole lack of hot water b/c of sub-standard gas lines installed by the previous owner (wtf decides to flow gas through brittle plastic piping?!) but that's a whole 'nother topic for another day :D

Opposite Lock
05-01-06, 10:40 AM
I've heard about some guy who has a blog called CCF or something. I think it's about racing or clouds. But it's hard to read because his writing is barely comprehensible and I think his comma key sticks.

Dr. Corkski
05-01-06, 11:33 AM
I've heard about some guy who has a blog called CCF or something. I think it's about racing or clouds. But it's hard to read because his writing is barely comprehensible and I think his comma key sticks. :rofl: