PDA

View Full Version : Talladega

Sean O'Gorman
04-29-06, 05:23 PM
How lame is this stuff? When was the last time a plate race ended with an outcome besides the guy leading hugging the bottom and blocking to success? Plate racing sucks.

Turbodog
04-29-06, 06:04 PM
I think Dale Jarrett comes to mind :gomer:

JohnHKart
04-29-06, 06:46 PM
Yup. I hate the plate tracks and tomorrow Im watching the last 20 laps...and maybe even less. The answer to your question is probably Dale Earnhardt's amazing last career win at Talladega in October, 2000.

John

Stu
04-29-06, 11:13 PM
How lame is this stuff? When was the last time a plate race ended with an outcome besides the guy leading hugging the bottom and blocking to success? Plate racing sucks.

what about the time when gordon went high on jr, made hte pass, and a caution came out, giving gordon the win and ending jr's streak?

yea, that race was lame too.

lose the plates. :thumbup:

EDwardo
04-29-06, 11:57 PM
what about the time when gordon went high on jr, made hte pass, and a caution came out, giving gordon the win and ending jr's streak?

yea, that race was lame too.

lose the plates. :thumbup:

Wasn't that the race that Gordon was pelted with hundreds of beer cans by jr's fans?

Steve99
04-30-06, 12:18 AM
Was PT in today's race?

devilmaster
04-30-06, 12:59 AM
Was PT in today's race?

I wondered that myself so I went looking for results... Yep.

34th or so, 7 laps down but running... I'll defer to people who watched but I assume he was once again introduced to the nascar wall....

Stu
04-30-06, 09:55 AM
Wasn't that the race that Gordon was pelted with hundreds of beer cans by jr's fans?

yea and the race official got nailed by a cooler.

cart7
05-01-06, 10:52 AM

and coolee's, coolers, beer cans, water bottles, chicken buckets and just about anything else that was bolted down. :gomer:

dando
05-01-06, 04:12 PM
Deja vu all over again. :gomer: :saywhat:

-Kevin

eiregosod
05-02-06, 07:22 PM
forget Talladega, watch MotoGP

G.
05-03-06, 02:20 PM
forget Talladega, watch MotoGPIf MotoGP gets any better, the bosses are going to have to add another forum to OC. :thumbup: