PDA

View Full Version : I dont like it

Ziggy
04-03-03, 09:21 PM
The IRL going to Japan with the outbreak of this deadly disease. Living in Indianapolis, which everyone knows is the Indycentric Mecca. Its a hot bed of IRL teams, leave me wondering if they are going to bring back the plague.

Car hops at Mug and Bun will cringe. Long's Donuts will issue breathing masks before entry. Classy Chassis will make full body condom's a must (not a bad idea for this establishment)

Maybe they will quarantine them all at the airport, in a big giant gas bag inflated by Fred Nation.

Seriously

Ziggy

RTKar
04-03-03, 09:38 PM
Let them go.......just don't let them back in.

RacinM3
04-04-03, 02:10 PM
Man, the flu killed more people in the last few months than this SARS thing did. Overblown media hype if you ask me.

SteveH
04-04-03, 03:30 PM
"Overblown media hype if you ask me."

SARS or the irl?

rabbit
04-04-03, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by SteveH
"Overblown media hype if you ask me."

SARS or the irl? Yes.

RacinM3
04-04-03, 08:13 PM
what rabbit said.

RaceChic
04-04-03, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by RacinM3
Man, the flu killed more people in the last few months than this SARS thing did. Overblown media hype if you ask me.

Actually, it isn't really. I am a registered nurse in research, and havn't been able to work in over a week as I am not in direct patient care. People are dying from it. It's airborn spread.

The man who isolated the virus that causes SARS at The Centre For Disease Control in Atlanta, Georgia also died from it. That is concerning. He probably took precautions and succumbed to it anyway.

I say send the entire IRL over there including the idiot grandson and not let them back in as they are "quarantined".:laugh: :rofl: :laugh: