PDA

View Full Version : Chat Call Sunday Night for Fourrunner and Railbird

devilmaster
04-23-06, 04:27 PM
We did this one year ago (less a couple days) for 'Bird, and had a good time swapping stories and making toasts.

We're gonna do it again. Get some booze or just your favorite drink and join us tonite in the OC chat room.

Chat call starts at 7 pm Eastern and we go as long as it takes... (thats less than three hours from this post, if you need to do the math) I got a full case and a 40 of rum ;)

There are 3 ways of entering chat.

1) Every OC page has a java chat link at the top and bottom in the green bars. Follow the instructions.

2) If you use your own IRC client (like xchat or mirc), direct it to

server: blitzed.org
room: #offcamber
port: 6667 or 7000

3) goto: http://www.blitzed.org/chat?chan=offcamber

all are invited. hope to see you there.

RHR_Fan
04-23-06, 07:06 PM
I'm even in the chat. And who doesn't want to chat with me? :D

~Nicole

devilmaster
04-23-06, 07:21 PM
First toast comin up......

devilmaster
04-23-06, 07:43 PM
First toast done, but definitely not the last.....

Join in everyone.

devilmaster
04-23-06, 07:55 PM
toast in 5 minutes or so

devilmaster
04-23-06, 08:32 PM
still going.....

devilmaster
04-23-06, 09:19 PM
and we continue on... next toast in a few

devilmaster
04-23-06, 10:20 PM
and on we go....

Anteater
04-23-06, 10:47 PM
Still there (7:47 pm PT)

devilmaster
04-24-06, 04:47 PM
Thx to everyone who popped in and hung out last night.

It was good to talk to people who I haven't talked to in years.... and we had some good stories and discussion, a few toasts......

I literally fell asleep at the laptop last night, and rebooting this morning found that my computer went into slumber mode with nrc, ank and me left in the room....

G.
04-24-06, 05:07 PM

It was good to talk to people who I haven't talked to in years.... and we had some good stories and discussion, a few toasts......

I literally fell asleep at the laptop last night, and rebooting this morning found that my computer went into slumber mode with nrc, ank and me left in the room....That's more than "a few toasts", dude. :laugh:

TravelGal
04-24-06, 06:43 PM
I can't believe I'm reading this on Monday! :cry: I would have LOVED to have been there! I thought I checked in yesterday but I just have missed this. Thats' what I get for working all day on Sunday. :(

devilmaster
04-24-06, 06:49 PM
That's more than "a few toasts", dude. :laugh:

Yeah, but it was worth it. :)

TG - sorry ya didn't make it.

nrc
04-24-06, 09:36 PM

I literally fell asleep at the laptop last night, and rebooting this morning found that my computer went into slumber mode with nrc, ank and me left in the room....

We wondered why you weren't saying anything but, "sssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssssssssss ss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w sssddddddddddddddddddddddddd..."

devilmaster
04-25-06, 12:46 AM
We wondered why you weren't saying anything but, "sssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssssssssss ss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w sssddddddddddddddddddddddddd..."

I didn't fall asleep -ON- the laptop, but that may have been my cat walking on it.

My cat's typing is still easier to read than Cam's..... ;) :D

Lizzerd
04-25-06, 01:27 AM
I wish I would have been home over the weekend and seen this before today. I could have thrown in a few Railbird stories.

Unfortunately, I was indulging in my other passion, bowling in a tournament. (Don't ask. I sucked. Waaaayyy out of the money.)

Anyway, that would have been some fun chat.

P.S. The only good cat is a dead cat. :saywhat: :eek: :D

Brian_R
04-25-06, 10:26 AM
I would have loved to been in the chat, but I missed it by a day as well. :( I'm glad there was a good turnout.

G.
04-25-06, 11:26 AM
P.S. The only good cat is a dead cat. :saywhat: :eek: :Ddepends on what you use for a marinade...

Ankf00
04-25-06, 12:43 PM
depends on what you use for a marinade...
since when do dogs use marinade? :)

Andrew Longman
04-25-06, 02:06 PM

Sluring our words are we? Might what to add a little mixer next time. ;)

Audi_A4
04-26-06, 12:03 AM
dudes ... i missed the chat :(

Ankf00
04-26-06, 08:23 AM
dudes ... i missed the chat :(
no worries, I called him "pathfinder" for you :)

Audi_A4
04-26-06, 08:54 AM
no worries, I called him "pathfinder" for you :)
:gomer: