PDA

View Full Version : What does Ide have to do.....

Cam
04-23-06, 01:22 PM
to lose the ride? Or has he now? The pudknocker has no place being on a Formula 1 grid! :flame:

Tifosi24
04-23-06, 01:22 PM
That was a wicked looking wreck, and I agree that he has no idea what he is doing.

Cam
04-23-06, 01:39 PM
Good grief!!!! And they put him back out after parking him! :shakehead

oddlycalm
04-23-06, 04:12 PM
A statement issued by the FIA confirmed the reprimand and added: "The competitor is reminded of the possible effect of incurring a second reprimand." A good bet may be whether the team will toss Ide over the side before the stewards do.

oc

NismoZ
04-23-06, 04:19 PM
Wow. Maybe the best F-1 race in a long time and you guys want to complain about a back marker? Glass half empty, eh? :) Couldn't believe I was cheering for the Red car. Must be because I'm an old guy and my KID is 24 and unemployed! :D

devilmaster
04-23-06, 05:32 PM
A good bet may be whether the team will toss Ide over the side before the stewards do.

oc

the ITV team of allen and brundle commented before the wreck happened that Ide might already be on the way out.

I suspect that accident might have ended the discussion.

Rogue Leader
04-23-06, 06:43 PM
A punt like that has no place in Formula 1.... he should have his Super License revoked for it! How did this guy even get one?

Andrew Longman
04-23-06, 07:59 PM
I thought Albers was highly generous and diplomatic about the incident. I know I would not have spoken so gently if a lunatic launched me like that.

nissan gtp
04-23-06, 08:19 PM
I really hope he goes back to selling TV's or whatever he was doing before the F1 season started.

oddlycalm
04-23-06, 11:29 PM
Maybe the best F-1 race in a long time So do you think Renault blew the call by bring Alonso in early or do you think Chin woulda beat him anyway?

oc

Tifosi24
04-24-06, 01:36 AM
I don't know if keeping Alonso out any longer would have had an effect on the race because Schumacher looked really strong with fresh rubber and at the end of the race it looked like the handling on Alonso's car was going away. For that reason it looked like Schumacher could have pressed him into a mistake. With the new points system there isn't much of a difference between first and second. Two years in a row a fantastic race at Imola between two great drivers, now Schumacher can't retire so there can be a rubber match between Alonso and him.

Spicoli
04-24-06, 07:50 AM
I ignored this thread until I finally had a chance to watch the race (went boating yesterday afternoon :p ) and MAN what a F***ing wank move that was.

This guy is a bigger tool than most of those blowhards on Traccus Forumus! :flame: coulda killed Albers!

To save me the research, anybody know where this goof came from? Obviously he is banging one of the Homoco girls or something - there is no way this tool gets a ride anywhere without it. seriously - why the F is he out there? :shakehead

pchall
04-24-06, 08:00 AM
Too bad Yuji Ide was only reprimanded. I was really looking forward to the F1 superstar getting into a Fernandez car on Fill Day next month. He seems fully IRL ready.

Spicoli
04-24-06, 08:33 AM
Too bad Yuji Ide was only reprimanded. I was really looking forward to the F1 superstar getting into a Fernandez car on Fill Day next month. He seems fully IRL ready.

:rofl: :rofl:

:thumbup:

Easy
04-24-06, 10:04 AM
Where Ide came from...

Formula Nippon, second place in 2005 championship.

NismoZ
04-25-06, 10:43 AM
Why is he out there? Accident of birth, I imagine.