PDA

View Full Version : Patrick to release autobiography during Indy 500 preparations

bdjr32
04-21-06, 03:48 PM
OMFG, what next, a movie of the week? :shakehead

http://sports.yahoo.com/irl/news?slug=ap-danicanotes042006&prov=ap&type=lgns

Spicoli
04-21-06, 04:26 PM
wgaf, skanky Hoe with the body of a 12 year old Korean boy.

(with apologies to all 12 year old Korean boys everywhere)

Don Quixote
04-21-06, 04:39 PM
man am I ever getting sick of her.

Turbodog
04-21-06, 05:10 PM
:shakehead

Sean O'Gorman
04-21-06, 06:09 PM
(with apologies to all 12 year old Korean boys everywhere)

I'm sure Cork understands.

Fio1
04-21-06, 09:51 PM
They had an article about it in People magazine. She was talking about partying in England and how it effected her career.

BTW, you know darn well everyone one of you will buy a copy! :rofl: j/k ;)

Cam
04-21-06, 10:00 PM
She was talking about partying in England and how it effected her career.

Do I have to start the James Hunt thread all over again? :p

Ankf00
04-21-06, 10:31 PM
I remember back at 7g when someone posted a thread about her "partying" over there and people shat bricks at the accusation. "How dare you say that, you just say it because she's a girl!"

That thread was funny. Much like the fact she now has a biography... :laugh:

extramundane
04-21-06, 10:56 PM

Hunt actually won stuff though- maybe Danica needs to take up smoking?

Steve99
04-22-06, 12:06 AM
BTW, you know darn well everyone one of you will buy a copy! :rofl: j/k ;)
They're not going to give them away for free at 7-11?

TrueBrit
04-22-06, 12:18 AM

Not really, because your analogy STILL doesn't work.... :gomer:

Hameroids
04-23-06, 11:24 AM
Release was scheduled for later in the year, but someone at the publisher just happened to look up and notice her fame ticker was at 14:39, so they moved it up.

Dave99
04-23-06, 12:22 PM
Release was scheduled for later in the year, but someone at the publisher just happened to look up and notice her fame ticker was at 14:39, so they moved it up.
That sounds about right. :laugh:

Rob
04-23-06, 02:04 PM
Now we know how she's been using her free time Sunday nights on race weekends.

Cam
04-24-06, 09:22 AM
Jaynelle has another dig at the princess and the IRL! Linky. (http://regulus2.azstarnet.com/blogs/tracktalk/1592/) :laugh:

As I was waiting to see if Jeff Gordon would get out of his car this girl walked right in front of me.

It was Erin Crocker.

TV doesn’t do her justice. She’s a pretty cute girl.

No one seemed to know who she was. All the people around me didn’t even look twice at her. I didn’t hear anyone saying, “Hey, isn’t that…”

Probably not what NASCAR would like to hear but give her time.

Besides, the isn’t the IRL. NASCAR doesn’t need a woman to save it.

Turbodog
04-24-06, 10:37 AM
Besides, the isn’t the IRL. NASCAR doesn’t need a woman to save it.

:rofl:

oddlycalm
04-24-06, 02:47 PM
"I'm imagining that people think it's quite funny that I have a book out about my life that was finished when I was 23. Um, funny isn't really the word I was thinking of...

oc

trauma1
04-24-06, 04:05 PM
"How to be a skank finisish 9th and be awarded the winners throphy" :rofl:

Cam
04-25-06, 09:32 AM
I am starting to get the feeling that Jaynelle doesn't think very highly of the princess.... Linky.... (http://regulus2.azstarnet.com/blogs/tracktalk/1611/)

# The next IRL race is the Indianapolis 500.

I hope everyone is ready for Danica Mania Part Deux.

Speaking of Miss Patrick, er, Mrs. Whatever-Her-Husband’s-Name-Is…file this under “What the pfunk?” – Danica is releasing an autobiography before the Indy 500.

:laugh:

Turbodog
04-25-06, 10:02 AM
Link (http://regulus2.azstarnet.com/blogs/tracktalk/1603/)

She thinks GanASSi is a creep also

Chip Ganassi was totally checking me out when I was walking through the garage to watch crews repair their cars after the big Lap 99 incident. Can anyone say creepy?

TrueBrit
04-25-06, 11:07 AM
Link (http://regulus2.azstarnet.com/blogs/tracktalk/1603/)

She thinks GanASSi is a creep also

"totally checking me out"....What is she, 12 years old? :shakehead The only thing she forgot to add was three or four "likes".... :laugh:

"like Chip Ganassi was like TOTALLY checking me out, and I'm like, that's soooooooooooo creepy, and I'm like, 'as if chubb-o', gag me with a spoon "

TKGAngel
04-25-06, 12:11 PM
Um, funny isn't really the word I was thinking of...

oc

Sad, pathetic, desparate, tacky...I could go on. :gomer:

Stu
04-25-06, 12:19 PM
What is she, 12 years old?

We've already established she has the body for it.

Turbodog
04-25-06, 12:33 PM
We've already established she has the body for it.

He was talking about Jaynelle Ramon who was creeped out by FatAssi oogling her in PHX this past weekend :gomer:

Spicoli
04-25-06, 12:53 PM
I'm lovin it! :gomer:

http://www.sett.tv/H8ball.jpg

Jaynelle
04-26-06, 12:20 AM
"totally checking me out"....What is she, 12 years old? :shakehead The only thing she forgot to add was three or four "likes".... :laugh:

"like Chip Ganassi was like TOTALLY checking me out, and I'm like, that's soooooooooooo creepy, and I'm like, 'as if chubb-o', gag me with a spoon "

Well, like, actually I'm like totally 26. But like, can you not like tell everyone? I've only been like 26 for one day now and I'm soooo totally freaking out because like, oh my god, I'm like so totally old now and stuff. I'm like so almost 30. Like, oh my god!

--Jaynelle

JT265
04-26-06, 07:44 AM
Well, like, actually I'm like totally 26. But like, can you not like tell everyone? I've only been like 26 for one day now and I'm soooo totally freaking out because like, oh my god, I'm like so totally old now and stuff. I'm like so almost 30. Like, oh my god!

--Jaynelle

:laugh: :laugh:

No problem. We like old broads here. :eek:

BTW- I don't blame you for being creeped out that Gan (____i____)ssi was checking you out.

I tried to walk thru the paddock at Laguna one time with a sammich in my hand and little Floyd was on me quicker than a fat kid on a Tootsie Roll. Scared hell outta me. :rofl:

Spicoli
04-26-06, 07:45 AM
:D

Ankf00
04-26-06, 08:27 AM
:rofl: 1st time posters getting into the hateball

Turbodog
04-26-06, 09:40 AM
Sweet :D

Robstar
04-27-06, 05:19 AM
LOL @ Nascar fangirl... :laugh:

No offence... :)

cameraman
04-27-06, 03:42 PM
As it is part of the preparations, when is Carb Day?

Then again if it actually makes any difference when it is, I am sure the CCWS web site will tell me.

rabbit
04-27-06, 04:09 PM

--Jaynelle
:rofl: :thumbup:

FWIW, I think Erin Crocker is cute too.
http://eur.i1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/premiere_photo/20050831/10/995368590.jpg

dando
04-27-06, 07:41 PM
FWIW, I think Erin Crocker is cute too.

And she's got all her teefs. :gomer: :)

-Kevin

Cam
04-28-06, 08:31 AM
As it is part of the preparations, when is Carb Day?

Then again if it actually makes any difference when it is, I am sure the CCWS web site will tell me.

Just part of the visions...... Carb day got moved from the Thursday before to Friday..... So Carb day this year is the 26th..... :gomer:

TKGAngel
04-28-06, 11:06 AM
Something tells me Tar-zhay didn't get the memo about the book being released until before the 500. It was on the shelf in the book section, alongside the Mario Batali Tailgates NASCAR style.

I'm ashamed to admit that I flipped through the Danica book. Looks like nothing more than a fluffy fluff piece. If I were going to spend $13+ on a racing book at Tar-zhay, sign me up for the Mario Batali book. At least then I could learn something.

racer2c
04-28-06, 11:12 AM
Something tells me Tar-zhay didn't get the memo about the book being released until before the 500. It was on the shelf in the book section, alongside the Mario Batali Tailgates NASCAR style.

I'm ashamed to admit that I flipped through the Danica book. Looks like nothing more than a fluffy fluff piece. If I were going to spend $13+ on a racing book at Tar-zhay, sign me up for the Mario Batali book. At least then I could learn something.

Awe man, I used to really like Mario too. He just jumped the shark. :thumdown:

Ankf00
04-28-06, 11:52 AM
will never happen.

Come on people, get a grip, we all know it would never happen.

A new 2.44 mile street circuit? TWO POINT FOUR FOUR MILES?! That's 2 times too big. That's like playing football on 200 yards. :gomer:

TravelGal
04-28-06, 01:40 PM
BIG LAUGH. No comments please but you KNOW I didn't even get the title of this. Yes, it was in "the others" but jeeze O peets, Danica never enters my mind. I actually thought it might be the mild, unassuming PAT Patrick. You know the one with some history that might actually rate a book? At least it gave me a good laugh when I saw who thought she rated the ink already.

Easy
04-28-06, 05:00 PM
Do you think Jaynelle was sitting around Googleing her own name and came across our wonderful little corner of the internets? What the hell is this thread about anyway? The North Vegas ghetto GP?

Cam
04-28-06, 05:10 PM
Do you think Jaynelle was sitting around Googleing her own name and came across our wonderful little corner of the internets? What the hell is this thread about anyway? The North Vegas ghetto GP?

Ask her in her blog. ;) I'd be curious to know too....

Dr. Corkski
04-28-06, 05:11 PM
Drew Tate sucks.

Classic Apex
04-28-06, 07:36 PM
Drew Tate sucks.

:rofl: :rofl:

Turbodog
04-28-06, 08:29 PM

If you read her blog you will see peeps from here and other places have posted on it and they prolly left a calling cord ;)

Methanolandbrats
04-28-06, 08:35 PM
It makes sense for Danica to release an autobiography. That's what people do when their careers end, they are about to die or are dead. Danica is not dead and too young to die.

Jaynelle
05-02-06, 09:00 PM

Actually I can track where people who visited my lovely little blog came from and since I had never heard of this crazy Off Camber world I decided to check it out.

And yes, I have been known to Google my own name. :)

Sean O'Gorman
05-02-06, 09:35 PM
Are you hot?

Stu
05-02-06, 09:37 PM
Are you hot?

more importantly, does she have a DUI? otherwise she isnt up to the SOG standards

Tony George
05-02-06, 11:54 PM
more importantly, does she have a DUI? otherwise she isnt up to the SOG standards

:rofl:

Ankf00
05-03-06, 10:44 AM
Drew Tate sucks.
He's a once in a generation talent! He's Joe Montana, Roger Staubach, and Johnny Unitas all rolled into one

cameraman
05-03-06, 03:57 PM
The Indy folks seem to be going all out. The princess is going to be on one of the local alt. music radio station morning shows this week. These guys never have sports people of any kind on their show. Hell these guys don't normally have anyone on who isn't in a band doing a concert in town the same day.

I have no idea how or why the princess is going to be on with these guys. Even Nascar bumper stickers are rare around here, nobody knows anything about openwheel anything. This is Utah, 99% of the state couldn't find Indianapolis on a map unless their kid was a missionary there.

TKGAngel
05-03-06, 04:25 PM
The princess is also supposed to be on the Late Show tonight.

If qualies aren't until next weekend, why are they going all out with the PR hoopla this week? America has a short attention span. Why haven't they waited until next week to do all of this? Makes no sense.

dando
05-03-06, 04:29 PM
The Indy folks seem to be going all out. The princess is going to be on one of the local alt. music radio station morning shows this week. These guys never have sports people of any kind on their show. Hell these guys don't normally have anyone on who isn't in a band doing a concert in town the same day.

I have no idea how or why the princess is going to be on with these guys. Even Nascar bumper stickers are rare around here, nobody knows anything about openwheel anything. This is Utah, 99% of the state couldn't find Indianapolis on a map unless their kid was a missionary there.
Since when does pimping necessarily have anything to do with sports? She's simply trying to make a grab for the ca$h in the twilight of her 15 mos. of fame. Once she finishes out of the $$$ in the 500, she'll be relegated to the back pages just like Sarah Fisher was.

-Kevin

dando
05-03-06, 04:30 PM
The princess is also supposed to be on the Late Show tonight.

If qualies aren't until next weekend, why are they going all out with the PR hoopla this week? America has a short attention span. Why haven't they waited until next week to do all of this? Makes no sense.
It's momentum racing...can't step off the gas w/o getting run over. ;) :(

-Kevin

dando
05-03-06, 04:39 PM
DP's review:

http://speedtv.com/commentary/23334/

-Kevin

Easy
05-03-06, 05:17 PM
I only Google, "Drew Tate" and contains the words, "awesomest ever".

And I refuse to comment on the auto-biography.

Gnam
05-03-06, 06:13 PM
Why haven't they waited until next week to do all of this? Makes no sense.
[militant gomer] We're taking back the month of May, dangumit! [/militant gomer]

dando
05-05-06, 10:50 AM
:( Classic radio this AM, folks. You just can't make this stuff up...

The Danicle was on Mike & Mike this AM. Golic had just finished a stunt in the previous hour where he stuffed three Krispy Kremes in his pie hole and spoke a sentence. The first to call in and repeat what he said verbatim got a free copy of Greenie's book. So Danica was on the following hour pimping her book and the 500, and they got her to do the same stunt, but with one donut instead of three. :laugh: I kid you not. What she uttered was completely unintelligible to me (and I have a two year-old), but some guy figgered it out:

Winning the Indy 500 would be a dream come true.

She must have practice talking with her mouth full. :gomer:

Unfortunately they stopped broadcasting Mike & Mike in The Deuce @ 9am, so they dint have this bit on the tube for everyone to see. :(

-Kevin

dando
05-09-06, 10:07 PM
Oreo's review:

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story?series=1&id=2438085&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab6pos1

What lets the volume down is the contribution of Morton, who did a sloppy job researching the history of women in racing among other factual errors. All of them could have been easily caught ahead of time had anyone with a modicum of knowledge about racing been allowed to proofread the book.

:laugh:

America's Princess of Speed

:shakehead

-Kevin

Spicoli
05-09-06, 11:13 PM
Fer Chrisssakes this is getting PATHETIC.....

local news is disgusting - "Danica Danica Danica" and "Can anyone catch team Pimpske?"

the same story lines on all 3 local network affiliates. :shakehead

Thanks Tony. :rolleyes:

dando
05-09-06, 11:30 PM

local news is disgusting - "Danica Danica Danica" and "Can anyone catch team Pimpske?"

the same story lines on all 3 local network affiliates. :shakehead

Thanks Tony. :rolleyes:
Ad on the local news broadcast tonight was catch Dan and Danica....blah, blah, blah. :shakehead Lots more FTG $$$ out there to promote the race this year. I NEVER heard or saw a spot promoting Indy tix prior to '00 or so. :rolleyes:

-Kevin

Hameroids
05-10-06, 12:04 AM
Local news is disgusting - "Danica Danica Danica" and "Can anyone catch team Pimpske?"

She's got the month long evening reports deal with the local NBC affiliate, WTHR. After May, she'll be moving directly over to WGAF.

cameraman
05-10-06, 12:23 PM

You could have been watching local Utah news over the weekend. Not a single mention of Indy of any kind but we did get an in depth interview with Milka Dunno as she was out here testing for the GA race in September :rolleyes:

TKGAngel
05-10-06, 01:46 PM
I'm seeing commercials for the Indy at the Glen or whatever its called. Stupid banner ad for it crashed my computer yesterday. :mad: