PDA

View Full Version : Patrick not pushing for F1 chance

oddlycalm
04-19-06, 02:13 PM
From Autosport

"Maybe one day I'll want to have a big, beautiful place in Monaco. If I'm happy off-track, I do well on-track. Maybe it will work out with Formula One in the future." Remember, you heard it here first... :gomer:

In other news, I have decided to shoot flying monkeys out my nose and lead the first manned mission to Uranus.

oc

IlliniRacer
04-19-06, 02:53 PM
"Maybe it will work out with Formula One in the future."

..and maybe I'm the next King of England.

trauma1
04-19-06, 02:54 PM
well she's banging rahaole and her hubby life must be good, now shw just has to hog tie shumi or may be jensen will bring here to monaco :rofl:

Cam
04-19-06, 03:02 PM
well she's banging rahaole and her hubby life must be good, now shw just has to hog tie shumi or may be jensen will bring here to monaco :rofl:

So she will be the modern day James Hunt? :saywhat: :gomer:

dando
04-19-06, 03:07 PM
I truly believe this will happen...all she has to do is let BE shag her. Yeeeeaaaah, baby! :gomer:

-Kevin

TKGAngel
04-19-06, 03:34 PM
I truly believe this will happen...all she has to do is let BE shag her. Yeeeeaaaah, baby! :gomer:

-Kevin

Or Flavio Briatore. But then again, he left Heidi Klum.

In other news, I have decided to shoot flying monkeys out my nose and lead the first manned mission to Uranus.

Iced tea out the nose hurts! :D

Spicoli
04-19-06, 03:52 PM

One of my favorite fotos of ALL time.....

http://koti.mbnet.fi/dani69/Muut/F1%20-%20James%20Hunt%201976.jpg

they don;t make em like that anymore. :(

RichK
04-19-06, 03:59 PM
Spicoli, that's an awesome picture that I've never seen before. It brightened my ****ty day. :thumbup:

dando
04-19-06, 04:12 PM

Is that Nick Nolte playing a race car driver? ;)

Great shot! :thumbup:

-Kevin

trauma1
04-19-06, 04:45 PM

http://koti.mbnet.fi/dani69/Muut/F1%20-%20James%20Hunt%201976.jpg

danicias new hubby, :rofl:

Accipiter
04-19-06, 05:05 PM
Mmmm. Schlitz.

Spicoli
04-19-06, 05:40 PM
Mmmm. Schlitz.

It only TASTES expensive!

:)

oddlycalm
04-19-06, 05:47 PM
they don;t make em like that anymore. :( Great pic. They definitely don't make them like James any longer. Can of Schlitz, check. Lit Marlboro, check. Young lady of questionable virtue, check. Required stupid sponsor hat, check. All right in the middle of the pits, check. :D

As long as we're on James Hunt, here's a nice shot of him navigating Mario's head with his left rear... :eek:

http://b.f1-facts.com/ul/a/3485

NismoZ
04-19-06, 06:00 PM
Yeah, Mario didn't like that guy very much.

Anteater
04-19-06, 07:07 PM
Great pic. They definitely don't make them like James any longer. Can of Schlitz, check. Lit Marlboro, check. Young lady of questionable virtue, check. Required stupid sponsor hat, check. All right in the middle of the pits, check. :D
Being a pretty recent convert to motor racing, I didn't know anything about this guy. The photo and comments piqued my curiosity, so I had to do some research. Wow, what a character! Reminds me of that Italian driver in the movie "Grand Prix". So there really were drivers like that?!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A4428867

Spicoli
04-19-06, 07:19 PM
Being a pretty recent convert to motor racing, I didn't know anything about this guy. The photo and comments piqued my curiosity, so I had to do some research. Wow, what a character! Reminds me of that Italian driver in the movie "Grand Prix". So there really were drivers like that?!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A4428867

his story is, as we like to say, unique.

He was just about the first F1 driver I started to follow as a kid.

Fio1
04-19-06, 07:27 PM
The only thing Danica has going for her that will make her a good F1 driver, is her size, other then that, I don't think so. Don't you actually have to win a car race before you can reach F1? :rolleyes:

We laugh, but imagine what Kanaan, Franchitti, Wheldon, Dixon, Scheckter and Castro-Neves must be thinking when they hear things like that. :laugh:

pchall
04-19-06, 07:33 PM
Hunt the Shunt!

What's he banging this weekend?

Spicoli
04-19-06, 08:05 PM
Hunt the Shunt!

What's he banging this weekend?

no one. Dead guys can't ****.

devilmaster
04-19-06, 09:19 PM

explain BernieE then ;)

IlliniRacer
04-19-06, 09:36 PM

http://www.kurtkaufmann.com/images/keith.jpg

Cam
04-20-06, 06:51 AM
explain BernieE then ;)

I honestly believe the ghost of Bernie will still be running F1 100 years from now..... ;)

trauma1
04-20-06, 09:38 AM
Mmmm. Schlitz.
brings tears to my eyes , it was my dads favorite beer, :thumbup:

Insomniac
04-20-06, 11:26 AM
The only thing Danica has going for her that will make her a good F1 driver, is her size, other then that, I don't think so. Don't you actually have to win a car race before you can reach F1? :rolleyes:

We laugh, but imagine what Kanaan, Franchitti, Wheldon, Dixon, Scheckter and Castro-Neves must be thinking when they hear things like that. :laugh:

In F1 they weigh the car and driver.

Accipiter
04-20-06, 11:30 AM
brings tears to my eyes , it was my dads favorite beer, :thumbup:

My Dad's too. First beer I ever tasted.

trauma1
04-21-06, 09:13 AM
and it's wasn't that bad of a beer, great memories :thumbup:

Fio1
04-21-06, 09:54 AM
In F1 they weigh the car and driver.

I meant height, not weight. She is as tall as an F1 driver should be according to Jackie Stewart....Other the that, no chance.

Insomniac
04-21-06, 12:39 PM
I meant height, not weight. She is as tall as an F1 driver should be according to Jackie Stewart....Other the that, no chance.

Ohhh okay. Yeah, no chance. She would need the weight advantage (if they had one) to keep up with Super Aguri.

Turbodog
04-21-06, 05:14 PM

First beer I ever tasted also. Also the first case I ever bought :gomer:

TrueBrit
04-22-06, 12:18 AM

No. Not until she wins several Grands Prix and a World Championship...THEN and ONLY then will that silly little tart potentially have something to say worth listening to...

Cam
04-22-06, 09:12 AM
No. Not until she wins several Grands Prix and a World Championship...THEN and ONLY then will that silly little tart potentially have something to say worth listening to...

My analogy was aimed more to toward the partying and sexual promiscuity..... :gomer:

Jervis Tetch 1
04-23-06, 12:04 AM
When you're out of Schlitz, you're out of beer.

RIP Sir James, I still mourn you.

BTW, putting the late, great James Hunt in a thread with Danica is a ****ing crime.

Spicoli
04-23-06, 12:25 AM
When you're out of Schlitz, you're out of beer.

RIP Sir James, I still mourn you.

BTW, putting the late, great James Hunt in a thread with Danica is a ****ing crime.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

yes, Fdp.