PDA

View Full Version : "The Token"

rabbit
04-18-06, 11:16 AM
Bob and Tom this morning on Danica Patrick: (I saw this posted on CW.)

“Well, she stood us up on our show, I guess the little princess was too busy winning to come on the show. She didn’t even call ahead, she just didn’t show up. Oh wait, she wasn’t busy winning, because she’s never won anything. What’s the name of her book, “I’ve Never Won”? Her new name should be Token, because the only reason she gets any attention is because she’s the one Token female in her race series.” :eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cam
04-18-06, 11:37 AM
Bob and Tom this morning on Danica Patrick: (I saw this posted on CW.)

I was listening when he went on that rant..... Pretty damn funny! Surprised me to hear it come frolm Griswold. Kristy was about to say that there was an article in People mag or something and Tom immediately jumped all over her and said that hers was one of the taboo names on the show. :D

TKGAngel
04-18-06, 12:13 PM
I read the People article, and its nothing more than a compiling of passages from her book. The article touched on how she got started in racing, how she was a "party girl" in Europe - which almost caused her to lose her career - and how she met her hubby.

If I wanted to read a recent book about a racer, I'd read the Ken Schrader book first. He's a racer's racer, and not one of those whose gotten caught up in her own hype. Not that I'm naming names, Danica.

Sean O'Gorman
04-18-06, 12:23 PM
Bob & Tom suck, but that was pretty funny. :laugh: Too bad they are like almost all radio jocks and would probably give her a second shot and kiss her ass while she is on the air.

fourrunner
04-18-06, 05:02 PM
Must be a pretty thin book !

Stu
04-18-06, 06:12 PM

probably really FLAT too

note:

please ignore fact that most books are flat. :gomer:

extramundane
04-18-06, 09:14 PM

"How about this leaflet, Famous Jewish Sports Legends?"

Al Czervik
04-18-06, 10:47 PM
"How about this leaflet, Famous Jewish Sports Legends?"

Surely you can't be serious? ;)

RHR_Fan
04-18-06, 10:58 PM
Surely you can't be serious? ;)

I am. And don't call me Shirley. :D

~Nicole

TrueBrit
04-18-06, 11:37 PM
I just wanted to wish both of you good luck. We're all counting on you.

IlliniRacer
04-19-06, 09:24 AM
'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!

NismoZ
04-19-06, 10:58 AM
Anyone here like gladiator movies? :gomer:

Spicoli
04-19-06, 11:10 AM
Bob & Tom suck, but that was pretty funny. :laugh: Too bad they are like almost all radio jocks and would probably give her a second shot and kiss her ass while she is on the air.

Boob and Tom do in fact represent the suck.

I haVE HAD TO ENDURE those ashwipes for over 20 years. billboards, ads, TV, and that wretched radsio station show.

:blech:

Insomniac
04-19-06, 11:15 AM
Anyone here like gladiator movies? :gomer:

Whatever happened to American Gladiators?

G.
04-19-06, 12:14 PM
I just wanted to wish both of you good luck. We're all counting on you.

Warlock!
05-17-06, 09:35 AM
Let the ass-kissing commence. They're fawning over her at the moment in anticipation of her appearance later in today's show. I really hope she doesn't make it again.

Ugh... she and Daly made it on with a remote from the Spedway. I haven't felt that sick since I went to scat.com hoping to find out how to sing like Mel Tormé. :barf:

Gangrel
05-17-06, 10:31 AM
It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

Wabbit
05-17-06, 10:44 AM
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Sean O'Gorman
05-17-06, 12:07 PM
Let the ass-kissing commence. They're fawning over her at the moment in anticipation of her appearance later in today's show. I really hope she doesn't make it again.

Ugh... she and Daly made it on with a remote from the Spedway. I haven't felt that sick since I went to scat.com hoping to find out how to sing like Mel Tormé. :barf:

Wow, I was actually right about a prediction? Cool!

All I know is if she did the same thing on O&A, the ire that she would draw from the Pests would make us Champ Car fans look like gomers by comparison. ;)

Mr. Toad
05-18-06, 10:36 PM
Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripes, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol.

formulaben
05-19-06, 03:40 AM
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines! (http://sounds.wavcentral.com/movies/airplane/amphetim.mp3)