PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach 2006 Pictures

Playersfan
04-11-06, 10:58 PM
Here are some of the pictures from Long Beach,some of you may be in the CCIC Fan Dinner album.Enjoy.Steve
http://stebor.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album34

indyfan31
04-12-06, 01:00 AM
Nice shots Playerfan.

Kiwifan
04-12-06, 02:03 AM
Thank you so much! Those pics are so cool and for this Kiwifan who couldn't make it or see it on the telly, well, I really appreciate you sharing. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Cheers mate,

Rusty.

Insomniac
04-12-06, 09:24 AM
Thanks for sharing the pictures Playersfan!

ChampcarShark
04-12-06, 11:01 AM
Good pictures, thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Fitti Fan
04-12-06, 12:52 PM
Awesome pics PF!!! But who are those people?

Folks want to introduce yourselves? I only recognized a few!

Anteater
04-12-06, 06:28 PM
I tried to look at them, but I got an error message telling me that my browser is out of date. So I'll fix that and try again later.

TravelGal
04-13-06, 02:31 PM
1504 (if I read the numbers right) is TravelGuy in yellow shirt and TravelGal in blue shirt.

Who are the rest of them? Sadly, I only know a few as CCIC doesn't cotton to our putting our screen names on the nametags.

Anteater
04-13-06, 09:47 PM
I have the legal names of everyone at the dinner (since I processed the RSVPs)--but I don't know the screen names of everyone who responded! And I was busy writing my introductions for the guest speakers during part of the check-in, so I'm not 100% sure who everyone is in the photos. ID yourselves, folks!

Playersfan snapped me while I was writing those intros. That's a rare photo, since I never allow myself to be photographed while wearing glasses! PF caught me with my guard down, I guess.

Anyway, nice pics, buddy! :) I especially like the close-ups of drivers.