PDA

View Full Version : ALMS - Houston

Wheel-Nut
04-10-06, 02:30 PM
What teams can we expect to be there? I need to start familarizing myself with them.

extramundane
04-10-06, 03:03 PM
What teams can we expect to be there? I need to start familarizing myself with them.

Take the Sebring entry list and subtract Audi R10s, Binnie Lola, Barzai Courage, Spykers, Farnbacher Porsche, Czech Porsche; Add Audi R8 (1 or 2? Still undecided), VDS Lola, 2 Team Lexus IS350, 1 addt'l Risi F430. Status of 2nd J3 Porsche and another possible prototype team are in the air.

One certainty, though, is that O'Gorman will blow a gasket because I've gone a whole post and not yet mentioned the names of any drivers.

cameraman
04-10-06, 03:10 PM
And don't waste your time trying to find information on the ALMS web site (unless you happen to enjoy downloading pdf file after pdf file :shakehead )

Sean O'Gorman
04-10-06, 05:27 PM
Take the Sebring entry list and subtract Audi R10s, Binnie Lola, Barzai Courage, Spykers, Farnbacher Porsche, Czech Porsche; Add Audi R8 (1 or 2? Still undecided), VDS Lola, 2 Team Lexus IS350, 1 addt'l Risi F430. Status of 2nd J3 Porsche and another possible prototype team are in the air.

So if my math is correct, that puts the ALMS grid at -3 right now? :gomer: I'll go ahead and save you the trouble and just say "or the equivalent to the attendance at the next Grand-Am race." :laugh:

extramundane
04-10-06, 08:06 PM
So if my math is correct, that puts the ALMS grid at -3 right now? :gomer: I'll go ahead and save you the trouble and just say "or the equivalent to the attendance at the next Grand-Am race." :laugh:

My series sucks less than your series! ;)