PDA

View Full Version : Scott Speed loses his point

jonovision_man
04-02-06, 08:58 AM
Gets a 25s penalty for ignoring yellow flags... shuffled down to 11th.

jono

TrueBrit
04-02-06, 12:42 PM
http://www.itv-f1.com//News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=35481

Makes you wonder if/when someone is going to look at how ralfie managed to pick up all of those places...

Shame for Speed-O though...

Mike Kellner
04-02-06, 04:37 PM
It looked to me like there was a whole gaggle of cars that were racing for some time after the yellow came out. The lot should have been put to the back of the line for not paying attention.

mk

rabbit
04-02-06, 05:53 PM
Speed to Coulthard:

"**** off."
http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/22868/

Jervis Tetch 1
04-02-06, 07:56 PM
This sucks. :shakehead

Ziggy
04-02-06, 09:03 PM
I was worried about this

According to the Indianapolis Stars Curt Cavedin, Bryan Herta is the best American Road Racer working these days :gomer:

Speed has shown, well, uh, Speed.

Good for him.

oddlycalm
04-03-06, 12:31 AM
Speed will have done his position within Red Bull little good, as Coulthard is now an important player in the organization, and as well as a highly respected senior member of the GPDA. The kid doesn't know what's going on, his position is weak, so he decides to lash out at the senior driver in the organization that employs him in front of the stewards...? :gomer:

Those that have been saying Speed is large of mouth, small of brain and self-absorbed may be the ones close enough to know.

oc

jonovision_man
04-03-06, 07:39 PM
Arrogance in an F1 driver? How unusual. :p :)

If he can back it up on the track, then it's about time we had a driver with some fire in the belly.

I miss Eddie Irvine. And Eddie Jordan. I hope one of them gets a team back on the grid. :thumbup:

jono

vancouver
04-04-06, 07:55 AM

If he can back it up on the track, then it's about time we had a driver with some fire in the belly.

I miss Eddie Irvine. And Eddie Jordan. I hope one of them gets a team back on the grid. :thumbup:

jono

I liked Irvine too. He had the ''balls'' to tell it like it was.

TrueBrit
04-04-06, 09:41 AM
I liked Irvine too. He had the ''balls'' to tell it like it was.

Eddie Irv-Whine was a do nothing piker, famous for being famous...He is exactly the kind of neuveaux-riche, Euro-trash that the series DOESN'T need...

He had the 'balls' to tell others how to do what he couldn't do because he lacked the talent and skills...Yeah, F-1 needs more people like that... :shakehead

oddlycalm
04-05-06, 05:52 PM

If he can back it up on the track, then it's about time we had a driver with some fire in the belly. Agreed, but I seriously doubt Speed got the nickname "Beavis" for arrogance. ;)

oc

eiregosod
04-05-06, 07:01 PM
Eddie Irv-Whine was a do nothing piker, famous for being famous...He is exactly the kind of neuveaux-riche, Euro-trash that the series DOESN'T need...

He had the 'balls' to tell others how to do what he couldn't do because he lacked the talent and skills...Yeah, F-1 needs more people like that... :shakehead

These days,

Swerve-ine is having whatever pamela Anderson is has