Nicole is 19 now.... legal to drink in Canada... :D

Of course, that must make me like 60 or something, right nicole? :p

rabbit
04-01-06, 03:18 PM
HB :cool::thumbup:

Sean O'Gorman
04-01-06, 03:20 PM
Happy b-day SQ!

Happy b-day Nicole...now you can go to Canada and get something more than french fries and gravy.

And dm, I clicked on your profile the other day and I was actually surprised, you aren't that much older than me. I thought you were like 45 or something. World of difference between us when it comes to maturity though. ;)

devilmaster
04-01-06, 03:23 PM
Happy b-day SQ!

Happy b-day Nicole...now you can go to Canada and get something more than french fries and gravy.

And dm, I clicked on your profile the other day and I was actually surprised, you aren't that much older than me. I thought you were like 45 or something. World of difference between us when it comes to maturity though. ;)

The joke in the first post is, at the Toronto 7g dinner a few years back, Nicole was sitting at a table with a few of us. I don't remember how it came around, but we got talking about ages, and she thought I was like 45 or something. (and at the time I was late 20's.)

Not that i'm bitter or anything :D

dando
04-01-06, 03:27 PM
Yo, HB and all dat shizzle. :thumbup:

-Kevin

devilmaster
04-01-06, 03:37 PM
Just in case Wickerbill doesn't hit this thread anytime soon, I'll make his post for him.......

Nicole.... you're nineteen??! one nine?! 19?

But... but.... I remember basing forum rules at 7G on you because you were.... holy crap I'm old.

:D

http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showpost.php?p=133593

devilmaster
04-01-06, 03:43 PM
not to derail my own thread, but:

I clicked on your profile the other day

Wow. I kinda gotta agree with some of the other members that you should get out more often..... ;)

dando
04-01-06, 03:48 PM
not to derail my own thread, but:

Wow. I kinda gotta agree with some of the other members that you should get out more often..... ;)
You should go shower now. ;)

-Kevin

RHR_Fan
04-01-06, 06:48 PM
Thanks y'all. :) DM, you live in the past! :p

I'm really hoping I can go to Toronto again this year. I can drink! Party! But it's more the fact that I can legally drink up there and buy something.

What have I done today? I ran a 10-mile race today in about 1:30 - hell yeah! And now it's time to write a one-page paper. Oh well...

~Nicole

devilmaster
04-01-06, 06:50 PM
Thanks y'all. :) DM, you live in the past! :p

Well, apparently I'm sooo old, its probably all I can remember! ;)

Ankf00
04-01-06, 07:07 PM
happy bday, try not to booze too hard tonight ;)

RHR_Fan
04-01-06, 07:23 PM
Well, apparently I'm sooo old, its probably all I can remember! ;)

If I am able to come to TO, would you like me to buy you a drink and we can bury this whole thing? :rofl:

~Nicole

fourrunner
04-01-06, 08:43 PM
Happy Birthday Nicole !! :thumbup: