PDA

View Full Version : Hateball on IRL/Windbag/Mindy....

Spicoli
03-26-06, 10:38 PM
10=10ths in Detroit representin'

:rofl:

Sean O'Gorman
03-26-06, 10:40 PM
I couldn't take any more of that LBGP guy's eye twitching, but that was nothing compared to having to hear the Mindy song again. :shakehead

Andrew Longman
03-26-06, 10:47 PM
10=10ths in Detroit representin'

:rofl:

"I was Indy" in 1995 :rofl:

Fio1
03-27-06, 12:14 AM
I couldn't take any more of that LBGP guy's eye twitching, but that was nothing compared to having to hear the Mindy song again. :shakehead

He has one glass eye. He also races in Grand-Am once in a while, did the Daytona 24 a few times. I was told by a guy who worked with him at Daytona that he once lost the glass eye under braking and one of the guys had to find it under the peddals. The guy also said that he was way cool and the most easy going driver out there. He'd go out for 2 hours, no drink bottle, do his stuff and bring the car back without a mark. Not a Lucas Luhr by any means, but not a Robby Gordon either. A guy you'd want on an endurance team.

Spicoli
03-27-06, 07:38 AM
"even if ChampCar hires Ozzy Osborne, its still a really bad idea..."

:rolleyes: :rofl:

Sean O'Gorman
03-27-06, 08:08 AM
He has one glass eye. He also races in Grand-Am once in a while, did the Daytona 24 a few times. I was told by a guy who worked with him at Daytona that he once lost the glass eye under braking and one of the guys had to find it under the peddals. The guy also said that he was way cool and the most easy going driver out there. He'd go out for 2 hours, no drink bottle, do his stuff and bring the car back without a mark. Not a Lucas Luhr by any means, but not a Robby Gordon either. A guy you'd want on an endurance team.

Wow, that is pretty cool. :thumbup: