PDA

View Full Version : Tough day for Marco

toymaker
03-26-06, 05:05 PM
So far he got caught jumping the start, then he broke the car during a pit stop. Not quite the start to the season they expected. But it was nice to hear Andretti slows on the backstretch again. :rolleyes:

rabbit
03-26-06, 05:06 PM
Hater. :p

racer2c
03-26-06, 11:14 PM
You'd think the grand son of Mario Andretti and the son of Michael Andretti would know you can't do that at the start. I guess Micky was busy teaching him how to hate fans instead.

fourrunner
03-26-06, 11:25 PM
Marco is a Publicity Stunt this year ... Mario & Michael Too ... after what happened to Paul Dana Today, one of those guys should probably rethink this Indy 500 fiasco ... There are NO little mistakes at 220 MPH !

spinner26
03-27-06, 04:59 AM
nevermind.

pchall
03-27-06, 08:31 AM
Marco is a Publicity Stunt this year ... Mario & Michael Too ... after what happened to Paul Dana Today, one of those guys should probably rethink this Indy 500 fiasco ... There are NO little mistakes at 220 MPH !

True. Very true and very sad. Marco is woefully underprepared and his father and grandfather should know that. IPS wins clearly mean very little compared to other winged formula car experience. Park Marco's IRL sled and put him back in Star Mazda.

FanofMario
03-27-06, 12:52 PM
True. Very true and very sad. Marco is woefully underprepared and his father and grandfather should know that. IPS wins clearly mean very little compared to other winged formula car experience. Park Marco's IRL sled and put him back in Star Mazda.

Better yet---Atlantics. To say I am disappointed in Mario is an understatement. :shakehead I pray that he can talk some sense into his son to get his grandson some much needed seat time in another formula. I am not holding my breath though. :(

indyfan31
03-27-06, 02:34 PM
Better yet---Atlantics. To say I am disappointed in Mario is an understatement. :shakehead I pray that he can talk some sense into his son to get his grandson some much needed seat time in another formula. I am not holding my breath though. :(
You can be disappointed all you want, but Michael has the last word on what his son does or doesn't do; and I believe Mario has already publicly disagreed with Michael's decision.

fourrunner
03-27-06, 02:37 PM
You can be disappointed all you want, but Michael has the last word on what his son does or doesn't do; and I believe Mario has already publicly disagreed with Michael's decision.

Actually Marco is 19 and has the ultimate say ... Michael can now only suggest ( strongly )

But Marco has already tasted the Kool-Aid, and possibly the Paycheck ... so he is essentially lost !