PDA

View Full Version : Play Ball 2006 Edition

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Dr. Corkski
08-12-06, 07:10 PM
Because a funky choice for a meaningless tv award is automatically proof that the media hate the ChiSox. :laugh:

From now on I will preface every "Barry Zito sucks" with the disclaimer that I am not a Zito fan. Because, you know, I have never made that obvious or anything. :gomer:

Gangrel
08-12-06, 07:19 PM
Because a funky choice for a meaningless tv award is automatically proof that the media hate the ChiSox. :laugh:

From now on I will preface every "Barry Zito sucks" with the disclaimer that I am not a Zito fan. Because, you know, I have never made that obvious or anything. :gomer:

Ok...so now we have figured out that your difficulty is apparently with the word "acknowledge." Sorry, Cork...I'll try to speak in smaller words for you from now on... :rolleyes:

Ankf00
08-12-06, 08:11 PM
see, the thing is, no one gives a ****... it's not that we hate the sox, it's just that we couldn't care less about them. If you weren't around posting they wouldn't be prevelant in the minds of us non-chicagoans, and we wouldn't have such fun mocking them and their man kissing manager. :gomer:

people care about the red sox. i almost had the entire membership of delta tau delta ready to jump me at a bar during Aaron Boone Game 7 b/c I wasn't a Red Sox poser. people like the red sox apparently. do you think fox is going to waste time hyping a team that isn't even #1 in its own city let alone region, or will they hype the national favorite bandwagon pick during a playoff game as they did when they showed the '04 title montage?

ESPN selected USC's #2 TB, Bush, over VY, the only 3000/1000 yard NCAA qb ever, for "most outstanding male athlete" ESPY or whatever... *shrug* WGAF... I know I don't.

Unless you're the red sox, yankees, dead wings, NYR, lakers, knicks, cowboys, g-men, notre dame, or the 9'ers, expect the media to not give a ****

Gangrel
08-12-06, 09:28 PM
see, the thing is, no one gives a ****... it's not that we hate the sox, it's just that we couldn't care less about them. If you weren't around posting they wouldn't be prevelant in the minds of us non-chicagoans, and we wouldn't have such fun mocking them and their man kissing manager. :gomer:

people care about the red sox. i almost had the entire membership of delta tau delta ready to jump me at a bar during Aaron Boone Game 7 b/c I wasn't a Red Sox poser. people like the red sox apparently. do you think fox is going to waste time hyping a team that isn't even #1 in its own city let alone region, or will they hype the national favorite bandwagon pick during a playoff game as they did when they showed the '04 title montage?

ESPN selected USC's #2 TB, Bush, over VY, the only 3000/1000 yard NCAA qb ever, for "most outstanding male athlete" ESPY or whatever... *shrug* WGAF... I know I don't.

Unless you're the red sox, yankees, dead wings, NYR, lakers, knicks, cowboys, g-men, notre dame, or the 9'ers, expect the media to not give a ****

See, the thing is, Ank....I agree with every word you just said.

And it sucks.

Gangrel
08-12-06, 09:30 PM
Oh...and I can't believe I just said that...

I think I need to take a shower now. :D

Stu
08-13-06, 12:31 AM
He will soon give up a run and have a ~9 ERA. :shakehead

Tribe reliever = Browns C. :gomer: :p

-Kevin

Well he gave up a run but his ERA is only 2.08. ;)

Gangrel
09-05-06, 04:38 PM
So....Michael Barrett....INTRASCROTAL HEMATOMA!!! :eek:

Oooooohhhhhhhh! That's gotta' hurt......

:rofl:

Guess karma can be kind of a biatch sometimes....

Dr. Corkski
09-05-06, 05:15 PM
What is it, 7 Ozzie Guillen All-Stars buys you 3rd place in your division? :laugh:

Barry Zito sucks.

Gangrel
09-05-06, 05:37 PM
Cork, I mean this in the nicest of possible ways....

May you someday soon suffer an intrascrotal hematoma yourself.

Ankf00
09-05-06, 05:40 PM
I don't think Cork has anything to worry about, he hasn't signed up as a base coach for any teams that visit US Cellular next season. He'll spend yet another year of his life having not experienced that famous Southside Hospitality. :gomer:

Gangrel
09-05-06, 05:41 PM
I don't think Cork has anything to worry about, he hasn't signed up as a base coach for any teams that visit US Cellular next season. He'll spend yet another year of his life ignorant of that famous Southside Hospitality. :gomer:

Ahh...but has he signed up to sit in the bullpen at Wrigley? :tony:

Ankf00
09-05-06, 05:45 PM
Cork has a green card? :gomer:

Gangrel
09-05-06, 05:51 PM
Cork has a green card? :gomer:

*ding* Congratulations, Ank! You have reached the end of the internet!

:D

Dr. Corkski
09-05-06, 05:53 PM
Cork, I mean this in the nicest of possible ways....

May you someday soon suffer an intrascrotal hematoma yourself.You interest in my scrotum is duly noted.

However, I am not Ozzie Guillen so I don't swing that way.

http://www.ruggedelegantliving.com/a/images/White.Sox.Manager.Ossie.jpg

Gangrel
09-05-06, 09:24 PM
You interest in my scrotum is duly noted.

However, I am not Ozzie Guillen so I don't swing that way.

http://www.ruggedelegantliving.com/a/images/White.Sox.Manager.Ossie.jpg

Said it before, and I'll say it again, Cork...

Whatever.... :rolleyes:

Dr. Corkski
09-05-06, 09:37 PM
3 Ozzie Guillen All-Stars get you 3 hits off of a winless rookie with a 6.35 ERA. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wait, he is 1-3 now. :laugh:

IlliniRacer
09-05-06, 11:16 PM
I don't think Cork has anything to worry about, he hasn't signed up as a base coach for any teams that visit US Cellular next season. He'll spend yet another year of his life having not experienced that famous Southside Hospitality. :gomer:

Trips to the Southside cause your life insurance premiums to double. :gomer:

Ahh...but has he signed up to sit in the bullpen at Wrigley?

If his arm is still attached to his shoulder. . . get him in @#$^$#@% GAME!!

Gangrel
09-06-06, 07:14 AM
If his arm is still attached to his shoulder. . . get him in @#$^$#@% GAME!!

Not exactly what I was getting at, but that works too....

Last I checked, there is videographic evidence that sitting in the visitor's bullpen at Wrigley can be hazardous to your health, if you get my drift....

Gangrel
09-06-06, 07:15 AM
3 Ozzie Guillen All-Stars get you 3 hits off of a winless rookie with a 6.35 ERA. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wait, he is 1-3 now. :laugh:

Cork, my man....the All-Star Game was 2 months ago. Either get yourself into the present or seek professional help.

Dr. Corkski
09-06-06, 09:16 AM
Cork, my man....the All-Star Game was 2 months ago. Either get yourself into the present or seek professional help.Barrett vs Pierzynski was what, 4 months ago? Of course, the southside fans are far too classy to hold a grudge, right? Never mind about post #407 of this thread. :gomer:

Whateva. [/Gangrel]

Gangrel
09-06-06, 10:20 AM
Barrett vs Pierzynski was what, 4 months ago? Of course, the southside fans are far too classy to hold a grudge, right? Never mind about post #407 of this thread. :gomer:

Whateva. [/Gangrel]

I didn't give Barrett the INTRASCROTAL HEMATOMA (man, I don't see that ever getting old....), I just saw it as poetic justice.

You, on the other hand, have a serious problem with letting things go...especially things that turned out not to be bad decisions regardless of your personal feelings on the matter...

Who gets homefield advantage in the WS this year again?

Let it go, Cork. I really don't appreciate the incessant flaming. Don't be a flamer. :tony:

Dr. Corkski
09-06-06, 11:40 AM
I didn't give Barrett the INTRASCROTAL HEMATOMA (man, I don't see that ever getting old....), I just saw it as poetic justice.Your interest in another man's scrotum or any scrotums for that matter is rather disturbing.

The Ozzie Guillen All-Stars have gone 22-28 since Guillen made a mockery of the sport back in July. I guess karma is a bitch. :laugh:

Gangrel
09-06-06, 11:46 AM
Your interest in another man's scrotum or any scrotums for that matter is rather disturbing.

The Ozzie Guillen All-Stars have gone 22-28 since Guillen made a mockery of the sport back in July. I guess karma is a bitch. :laugh:

And somehow he still managed to win homefield advantage. Results speak. Which reminds me...shut up. :D

Ankf00
09-06-06, 11:47 AM
Results speak. nice 3rd place trophy you got there...

Dr. Corkski
09-06-06, 11:47 AM
And somehow he still managed to win homefield advantage. Results speak.Which he probably won't even get to use. :rofl:

3rd place. :gomer:

Dr. Corkski
09-06-06, 11:48 AM
nice 3rd place trophy you got there...It's the media's fault that they don't hand a playoff spot to 3rd placed teams in divisions. [/Gangrel]

Gangrel
09-06-06, 11:53 AM
nice 3rd place trophy you got there...

Damn! You mean they already gave out the trophies and I somehow missed it? I could have sworn the season was still going on.

Oh, wait... :tony:

Dr. Corkski
09-16-06, 07:06 PM
:laugh:

All those Ozzie Guillen All-Stars and they can't even beat Barry Zito. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Barry Zito sucks.

Ankf00
09-16-06, 07:07 PM
'stros == teh done.

Dr. Corkski
09-17-06, 06:51 PM
Dear Corkski,

http://www.seasite.niu.edu/thaidict/thailex1/picture/sweep.jpg

Sincerely,

MeDear chop,

http://www.seasite.niu.edu/thaidict/thailex1/picture/sweep.jpg

Sincerely,

Me

PS Thanks for Frank Thomas.

chop456
09-18-06, 05:46 AM
Touche.

Thome and Thomas are statistically equal. With Thomas making a fraction of what Thome does, he was a bargain for the A's. Seemed to be poison in the Sox clubhouse not to mention exhibiting the durability of a ballerina over the last 5 years. The Sox are dead.

Too bad you hate Ozzie so much. Maybe it's some of that latent whatchamacallit. :D

Ankf00
09-18-06, 10:15 AM
Damn! You mean they already gave out the trophies and I somehow missed it? I could have sworn the season was still going on.

Oh, wait... :tony:

:laugh:

Stu
09-25-06, 09:41 PM
http://www.davidrichardphoto.com/guillen.jpg

The team to beat going into the season is done for the season. :thumbup:

A nice little ending to a poor season for the Tribe.

Ankf00
09-25-06, 11:25 PM
wow, 'stros 2.5 games back :eek:

dando
09-26-06, 11:38 AM
wow, 'stros 2.5 games back :eek:

And you scoffed @ my mid-season prediction. ;) The Cards = teh suck. :thumdown:

-Kevin

Ankf00
09-26-06, 11:57 AM
please, just one week ago you would've admitted your prediction was bunk :p me too for that matter :D

dando
09-26-06, 12:08 PM
please, just one week ago you would've admitted your prediction was bunk :p me too for that matter :D

No, a week ago I would have said that they would need to sweep the Cards to have a chance, and they did. I stand by my call win, lose, or draw. Steve Phillips also said this AM that the 'stros would be the scariest team in the playoffs due to rotation Rocket, Pettite, and Oswald in a short series. 2.5 games in 6 games is gonna be tough. The 'stros are @ the Pirates and Bravos, while the Cards have Diego and Brew crew @ home.

-Kevin

devilmaster
09-26-06, 12:09 PM
Help me out guys, I'm trying to figger out how to celebrate.

You see - its been too long since the Tigers had a winning season, let alone playoff games....

I might celebrate by rolling a bank. Illitch basically tripled to quadrupled prices for season tix holders :saywhat:

IlliniRacer
09-26-06, 12:12 PM
http://www.davidrichardphoto.com/guillen.jpg

The team to beat going into the season is done for the season. :thumbup:

:)
In the end, they are no better than Cubs.

dando
09-26-06, 12:12 PM
Help me out guys, I'm trying to figger out how to celebrate.

You see - its been too long since the Tigers had a winning season, let alone playoff games....

I might celebrate by rolling a bank. Illitch basically tripled to quadrupled prices for season tix holders :saywhat:

Gotta be something to burn...Devil's night comes early to Motown? ;)

Oh, and **** Illitch! :mad: He should be sentenced to eating Lil' Skeezers for the rest of his days. :yuck:

-Kevin

Stu
09-26-06, 12:14 PM
Steve Phillips also said this AM that the 'stros would be the scariest team in the playoffs due to rotation Rocket, Pettite, and Oswald in a short series. 2.5 games in 6 games is gonna be tough.

-Kevin

Until they hit the World Series and get swept in the playoffs.

chop456
09-26-06, 12:34 PM

You might want to worry about digging yourselves out of the basement of the NL Central before you start making comparisons with the reigning world champions. :p

All kidding aside, I'm sure the Tribune company will decide to put a winner on the field sometime in the next 70 or 80 years. :D

Hats off to the Tigers and Twins playing well above what was expected of them. That's what it's all about. :thumbup:

IlliniRacer
09-26-06, 12:48 PM
You might want to worry about digging yourselves out of the basement of the NL Central before you start making comparisons with the reigning world champions. :p

All kidding aside, I'm sure the Tribune company will decide to put a winner on the field sometime in the next 70 or 80 years. :D

Hats off to the Tigers and Twins playing well above what was expected of them. That's what it's all about. :thumbup:

Hey, its the only time in the last 11 months that I've had the opportunity to talk smack to my dad.

When Girardi gets axed by the Marlins, I'm giving Hendry and his cronies no more than 30 secs to offer him a contract.

devilmaster
09-26-06, 12:52 PM

Except that the last time the Cubs won the National League pennant, we dropped the bomb on Japan

Do they still play the blues in Chicago....

:runs:

Stu
09-26-06, 01:29 PM
Hey, its the only time in the last 11 months that I've had the opportunity to talk smack to my dad.

When Girardi gets axed by the Marlins, I'm giving Hendry and his cronies no more than 30 secs to offer him a contract.

So you can have another manager that kills the arms of your pitchers?

IlliniRacer
09-26-06, 01:55 PM
Except that the last time the Cubs won the National League pennant, we dropped the bomb on Japan

Do they still play the blues in Chicago....

:runs:

...when baseball season rolls around?
When the snow melts away,
do the Cubbies still play
in their ivy-covered burial ground?
When I was a boy,
they were my pride and joy,
Now they only bring fatigue.
To the land of free,
the home of the brave,
and the door mat of the National League..... :)

Steve Goodman left us way way too soon.

devilmaster
09-26-06, 03:00 PM
To the land of free,
the home of the brave,
and the door mat of the National League..... :)

Close enough... ;) :D

JoeBob
09-26-06, 03:25 PM

The way the Twins have played this year is absolutely remarkable. Remember, in early June, they were 25-33.

Then Radke and Liriano went down.

P.S. Anyone else think the Giants would like to take back the Pierzynski for Nathan, Liriano, and Bonser trade?

dando
09-26-06, 11:15 PM
'stros 1.5 games back. :eek:

-Kevin

Dr. Corkski
09-27-06, 01:31 AM
http://mlb.mlb.com/images/standings/magic_numbers/y2006/oak_0.gif

Barry Zito sucks.

Tony George
09-27-06, 01:31 AM
'stros 1.5 games back. :eek:

-Kevin

Reds 2.5 games behind. :cool: :eek:

dando
09-27-06, 11:33 AM
Reds 2.5 games behind. :cool: :eek:

That.s like 3x:eek:

-Kevin

Dr. Corkski
09-27-06, 11:13 PM
Scott Linebrink sucks.

Dr. Corkski
09-28-06, 09:21 PM
Cards down 8-1 to Milwaukee after 3.

Going to be a half game lead unless they get a 7-run homer from Pujols.

dando
09-28-06, 09:56 PM
Going to be a half game lead unless they get a 7-run homer from Pujols.

Not gonna happen unless Zito is the SP. ;)

Oh, and you missed the news about Martinez being out for the post-season for the NYM. :eek:

-Kevin

Dr. Corkski
10-03-06, 12:03 PM
http://mlb.mlb.com/images/2006/10/02/flwWuwFm.jpg

OH ****.

:cry:

Dr. Corkski
10-03-06, 03:34 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

B3RACER1a
10-03-06, 07:11 PM
Cards 1-0 in the series. :)

Lizzerd
10-03-06, 08:37 PM
GO TIGERS!

Sean O'Gorman
10-03-06, 10:30 PM
Anybody but Minnesota or New York!

dando
10-03-06, 11:55 PM
Barry Zito > Drew Tate :gomer:

Can we rename Drew Tate so that ya need INT to spell his name? :tony:

Drew Stanton, Drew Tate....gotta theme here? ;)

-Kevin

dando
10-04-06, 11:37 PM
****ing Dodgers. :saywhat:

Corky may hafta change his location to Jeff Kent sucks shortly. :irked:

-Kevin

devilmaster
10-06-06, 11:17 PM
http://www.sportsinferno.com/forums/images/smilies/tigers.gif

dando
10-06-06, 11:27 PM

****ing bandwagon Tiggers fans. :gomer:

I quit watching sports the day you sport an I :heart: Millen T, Steve. :saywhat:

**** the Yankees always! Poor ESPN and Fox are pissing in their drawers about now. :laugh:

-Kevin

Lizzerd
10-06-06, 11:33 PM
****ing bandwagon Tiggers fans. :gomer:

I quit watching sports the day you sport an I :heart: Millen T, Steve. :saywhat:

**** the Yankees always! Poor ESPN and Fox are pissing in their drawers about now. :laugh:

-Kevin

Hey! What bandwagon?!?! I was born and raised a Tiger fan.

Trivia question for you: Who played shortstop for the '68 Tigers in the World Series, and who did he replace, and why?

dando
10-07-06, 12:00 AM
Hey! What bandwagon?!?! I was born and raised a Tiger fan.

Trivia question for you: Who played shortstop for the '68 Tigers in the World Series, and who did he replace, and why?

All in jest, Lizzerd. Just poking fun @ Tiggers fans like I get prodded about wearing Bengals swag ("You left a tag on that." Har, har) :p

I was 2 in '68, so I would have no clue who most of the peeps were on the Tigers of that era (other than the obvious suspects of Kaline, McLain, Lolich, Horton, etc.). :) However, I can pretty much recite Dodgers lineups from circa 1974, tho. :) According to a quickie Google, it was Oyler who was replaced by Stanley for more O. :)

-Kevin

devilmaster
10-07-06, 12:14 AM

Sounds tempting. :laugh:

dando
10-07-06, 12:22 AM
Sounds tempting. :laugh:

You'd burn in hell and you know it. ;) Oh, and you left a tag on that Detroit smilie. :p

-Kevin

devilmaster
10-07-06, 12:39 AM
You'd burn in hell and you know it. ;)

Must stock up on marshmallows and hot dogs then. :p

'And the coleslaw has pineapple in it!'

Dr. Corkski
10-07-06, 02:31 AM
According to a quickie Google, it was Oyler who was replaced by Stanley for more O. :)Sorry the correct answer is WGAS.

http://image.listen.com/img/356x237/4/4/7/6/566744_356x237.jpg

dando
10-07-06, 12:13 PM
Sorry the correct answer is WGAS.

Someone let the thread pooper out again... :irked:

-Kevin

Dr. Corkski
10-07-06, 02:50 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20061006/capt.bc61f33481224e4b9e6f96e4cc6c8f27.twins_athlet ics_alds_baseball_oas205.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Lizzerd
10-07-06, 04:03 PM
it was Oyler who was replaced by Stanley for more O. :)

-Kevin

Very good! More to the story is that Al Kaline was coming off an injury, Jim Northrup was on a tear, so Northrup was moved to CF, Kaline took his regular RF, and since Dick Oyler was a Mendoza Line hitter, Mickey Stanley played SS in the series for (I think) the first time in his MLB career.

Hey Corkski, dando and I GAS. Shut up. :D

devilmaster
10-07-06, 08:38 PM

http://www.addictsports.com/baseball/attachment.php?attachmentid=2503

chop456
10-07-06, 08:56 PM
What's the Yankees payroll again? :rofl:

dando
10-07-06, 11:11 PM
Yankees :laugh:

Dodgers :laugh: :cry: :saywhat:

-Kevin

Stu
10-08-06, 08:18 AM
What's the Yankees payroll again? :rofl:

Lets just hope that Steinbrenner never learns that you can't win a world series with a 200 million dollar payroll spent all on offense and old pitching. As soon as he learns that, he may spend all that money on properly putting together a baseball team.

Ankf00
10-08-06, 12:30 PM
and as soon as they sign someone or win another pennant everyone will begin bitching about how it's soooo unfair that their team can't spend as much

Dr. Corkski
10-10-06, 11:08 PM
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5530/motivator8952687cc0.jpg

Dr. Corkski
10-11-06, 10:08 PM
Esteban Loaiza sucks.

Stu
10-11-06, 10:18 PM
Esteban Loaiza sucks.

Newsflash.

chop456
10-12-06, 05:45 AM
Esteban Loaiza sucks.

So your ex-White Sox acquisitions are 1 for 2. That's .500 and you shouldn't be complaining. :D

Lizzerd
10-14-06, 03:27 AM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:7er0za1NXlvpMM:http://www.celebopedia.com/detroit-tigers/images/detroit-tigers.jpg

Nuff said... I'm cheering for the Mets in the NLCS. The Motor City Cats haven't won the ALCS yet, but the prospect of beating both NY teams this season is gonna be sweeeeeet.

Can you say it devilmaster? Detroit Tigers, the best team in New York? I'd consider starting drinking if that would happen. :rofl:

Not counting my chickens yet. Heck, I don't even have any eggs yet, but it's nice to dream.

Lizzerd
10-14-06, 03:29 AM
Yeah, it's late (or early). I should go back to bed...

devilmaster
10-14-06, 11:05 AM

Still a ways to go though.

I doubt I'll actually get to sit in at a game this playoffs. My mates Rick and Wendell have tix to all games and its tough trying to get the extra seat when all their family members are coming out of the woodwork and begging to go to games. I get to about 12 to 15 games or so in the regular season from those tix, so i'm not complaining. At least not too much. ;)

I should be down at the park tonite, chillin out at a bar in the park called 5th avenue, and when the game is over, the gang will all meet up for some post game drinks and no-gooded-ness. :cool:

Hoping they clinch tonite. :thumbup:

devilmaster
10-14-06, 09:09 PM
Didn't make it out to the park tonite, too tired from campaigning for my re-election....

But anyways.....

dando
10-14-06, 11:46 PM
Didn't make it out to the park tonite, too tired from campaigning for my re-election....

But anyways.....

Congrats! I hope they don't burn the whole city. :p

-Kevin

devilmaster
10-16-06, 02:21 AM
Lizz - for you dude....

http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/sportsfroma2/DD_Maggs_Call_mlb.mp3

dando
10-19-06, 10:06 PM
Unfricking believable game 7! Chavez's catch is one for the ages!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

(Oh, and for reference, I hate the Mets) :gomer:

-Kevin

rabbit
10-19-06, 10:09 PM
Unfricking believable game 7! Chavez's catch is one for the ages!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

(Oh, and for reference, I hate the Mets)

-Kevin
That was one of the greatest postseason plays I have ever seen. :eek: They'll be showing that one for a long time, especially if the Mets end up winning by less than two runs.

dando
10-19-06, 10:16 PM
That was one of the greatest postseason plays I have ever seen. :eek: They'll be showing that one for a long time, especially if the Mets end up winning by less than two runs.

Plays like that = team of destiny.

That catch was better than any catch I've seen Griffey or Tori Hunter make. His elbow was above the wall. Amazing.

-Kevin

rabbit
10-19-06, 10:25 PM
Plays like that = team of destiny.

That catch was better than any catch I've seen Griffey or Tori Hunter make. His elbow was above the wall. Amazing.

-Kevin

And then to have the awareness to get the DP at first.

B3RACER1a
10-19-06, 10:32 PM
Come on Cards! :cool:

dando
10-19-06, 10:35 PM
And then to have the awareness to get the DP at first.

See Willie Mays' catch vs. Vic Wertz circa 1954 WS. :eek:

Looks like they have about an hour to get this game in b4 the mod/hvy rolls in.

-Kevin

dando
10-19-06, 11:51 PM
Congrats Cards. :thumbup: (@ least my step dad will be happy...for a week) :gomer:

Tiggers in 5.

-Kevin

B3RACER1a
10-20-06, 12:09 AM
Tigers will be tough, but man, the Cards are scrappy! :D

GO STL!!!

03-25-2006, 02:50 PM

This will be the Cardinal's year.

Posted by myself. Could it be true??!!

chop456
10-20-06, 01:52 AM
This just in: The Cubs level of suck even causes other teams to lose in spectacular fashion. :p

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=lukas/061018

B3RACER1a
10-20-06, 09:12 AM
LOL chop! :rofl:

cameraman
10-21-06, 10:16 PM
Okay this sucks. Still the seventh inning but this sucks.

B3RACER1a
10-21-06, 11:12 PM
Game 1 goes the the extra scrappy Cardinals.:cool:

Weaver on the mound tomorrow. :thumbup: